Stara 7.3.2011, 13:30   #1401
Vulee
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 4.8.2009.
Zahvalnice: 1.551
Zahvaljeno 1.820 puta na 888 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Vulee
Određen forumom Re: Dragon Age 2

Razlika između high i very high nije velika jer se radi samo o dodatnim DX11 efektima.
Ali videćemo na šta će ličiti ove high res teksture...
Vulee je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 7.3.2011, 13:30   #1402
player1
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 5.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 5.415
Zahvaljeno 4.097 puta na 2.672 poruka

Detaljan review lika, sa jednog foruma, sto je igrao PS3 verziju:

Spoiler za :
This weekend i finished the second "chapter" of the game on the PS3. I'm doing all the available content, every single major, secondary and rumor quests. Here are my impressions 20 hours in:

Minor spoilers throughout but no specifics, if anyone feels bothered i can hide parts of the texts, feel free to comment.

Story -

. It truly is the story of the rise Hawke and his/her family, its a more personal affair full of tragedy, backstabbing and truly great moments. I have to admit that i enjoy these types of stories more than the "epic kill the dragon" ones (although there are plenty of dragons). Smile

. I wish Varric was more involved as the "narrator", his involvement is basically at the start and end of a chapter with a couple of other interventions if at all. His account of the Champions rise to power is the best part of the story and his acting and Cassandra's is spot on.

. That leads me to the voice acting and npc's in general. Theres no way around the fact that Hawke's (male) voice acting is horribly cast... there is no passion, no emotion, nothing like the "gravitas" of Shepard in the Mass Effect series. Generally speaking ME had better voice and npc's personalties in general (comparing with ME because both games are similarly styled, in position of DA: O)

The npc companions in general are lackluster, with two exceptions, Isabela and Varric, i always had them in my active group, they are so much fun to watch during their inter-party banter.

To a lesser degree, Merril with her innocence and deadpan voice (curious for a full out blood mage), is a fun character to have around.

Quests -

. There...are...a...lot...of...them. Feels like the game has a lot more content than the first one, quest wise, but its somewhat misleading...

. There is little to no tile set variation... you get one single map for the dark-roads that reused... you get one or 2 maps for caves which are reused ad-nausea... you get a single forest/mountain map... you get a single cost-line map.

Well you get my point, the recycling of maps is absurd because its so overused/abused. The level designers were either on a tight budget or simply were ordered to "dont give a shit"... because Bioware's idea of a different map is to close off a door and... voila.. you get a new quest zone.

. Anyways, content wise you will get enough to entertain you for about as long as DA: O, unless the remaining acts im yet to finish are ridiculously short.

. As i mention before, the story is tragic and Hawke goes through a lot of shit, one memorable moment with his mother (good job writers). Most of the quests feel grounded on the day-to-day life of a medieval/fantasy metropolis, as you get some sense of the politics behind it all.

. This leads me to the best story element of the game the struggle between the Chantry and the Qunari, its a great plot line with good voice acting all around as well as some decent writing. The Qunari as a race are amazing in this game, their voice acting... you feel the immense power at their fingertips, its really fun to watch Sten's personality taken to the extreme end of the "fanatic" scale and then plunge even farther.

. The dialog-wheel... i like it. It ends up being the same as in DA:O, you about the same response/investigate/instigate options, you get a lot more npc companion dialog intervention options (its fun to ask Varric to negotiate a bribe or fool a couple of templars).

The only difference here is that Hawke's responses are not fully written down like on DA:O, but having a voiced (if poorly) main character is the trade-off, im more than willing to accept it.

There are no dialog skill/stat checks (there are no skills at all)... Sad

Gameplay/combat -

. Theres no way around it, this...is...a...hack...and...slash...Rrrr...Pppp.. .Gggg. Playing as a warrior(2-handed/reaver/berserker) on "normal difficulty" i had little to do but press (x) and use my own limited abilities. I never once had to reload a fight, never had party members die on me.

. Tactics... there are none. Usual party composition is based solely on DPS with healing left to the occasional potion, there was no need of a dedicated healer like in Origins (Anders is the one filling this role on DA 2)m you just wade ahead and carve everything to a fine mist of red.

. Fun? Most definitely. It reminded me of "Too Human" of all things, as i zipped around the battlefield hacking shit up (the game has a healthy dose of auto-target, auto "dash to opponent")

. The talent trees are well thought out and balanced, but i disliked that you didn't have to earn your specializations like on Origins, you just need to spend a point and then... your a Reaver... yay Sad

. No skills... whatsoever. Sad

. Crafting is streamlined, you just need to keep finding ingredient sources on the maps you visit, and then you can buy potions/runes/poisons right from your Home or Merchants. No weapon/armor crafting so far in the game, so i guess there wont be none.

. Equipment, it feels less epic than in Origins (witch itself had nothing on Baldurs Gate and its equipment descriptions). I'm buying most from merchants, so gold is in short supply, but i never felt underpowered at any given time.

. The "star" system is a bit messed up though, in most cases it works fine to judge an item's quality, but in many cases the same item had more "stars" than a copy of itself (same name and all).

. You end up changing weapons so many times that using runes on them feels like a waste of time.

. Armor apparence feel considerably less epic than what the demo let on. They (armors) look bland and uninteresting, especially companions, im well into the game and almost have all the npc's armor upgrades bought and most look exactly the same as they did at the start. Notable exceptions are Merril and Aveline.

. Inventory. I never felt the need to sell/destroy anything to make space. Its a bit more confusing than in Origins, but i like the "junk" tab and the ability to "sell all junk" at merchants (with a single press of a button).
player1 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku player1 na korisnoj poruci:
Sarmatian (7.3.2011)
Stara 7.3.2011, 13:31   #1403
player1
V.I.P. Test Play

nastavak:
Spoiler za :
Graphics -

. Theres no way around it... this game looks like shit on the PS3. The pc demo with locked medium settings looks worlds apart from the console version (for the better).

. The lighting is all wrong, the textures lack definition... but thankfully there is no popup to be experienced (Mass Effect series).

. At least its consistent in its shittiness . The environments, except for being repetitive, are interesting the first time you visit, and are huge (city zones are several times the size of a dragon age zone).

Conclusions -

(+) Its still an RPG, but a bit more streamlined, not to the degree i feared though.

(+) The combat is fun, in a mindless care free way.

(+) The story is more interesting and less cliche than in Origins.

(+) Enchantment! Sandal is back... and he brings the pain to a lot of darkspawn and one unfortunate Ogre. Smile

(-) NPC's are hit and miss.

(-) Crafting just plain sucks.

(-) Poor equipment variety.

(-) Heavy... and i do mean HEAVY recycling of maps/areas. You will get bored of it fast, by the end of the first chapter i was already cursing at Bioware.

(-) Graphics, no way around it... this game is one of the most lack-luster AAA releases i can recall on a console.

Namerno necu da linkujem koji je forum u pitanju (jer se forum bavi "svime i svacim" ).

Poslednja ispravka: player1 (7.3.2011 u 13:51)
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku player1 na korisnoj poruci:
Sarmatian (7.3.2011)
Stara 7.3.2011, 13:36   #1404
Vulee
Deo inventara foruma

Very nice, trebao mi je jedan pozitivan korisnički review.

Ali, nije moguće da je VO lošiji od Meer-a, nije fizički moguće...
Stara 7.3.2011, 13:49   #1405
nameless1
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 19.8.2009.
Zahvalnice: 3.089
Zahvaljeno 4.935 puta na 2.298 poruka

Lol, pise da je combat cist hns, bez imalo taktike, a onda mu da + u zakljucku. Nasao sam ja tu jos mnogo minusa, ali nemam sumnje da ce prica i dijalozi biti dobri, tako da ce ipak ljudi uzivati uz ovo. Za mene, bargain bin..
nameless1 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 7.3.2011, 13:54   #1406
Vulee
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
nameless1 kaže: Pregled poruke
Lol, pise da je combat cist hns, bez imalo taktike, a onda mu da + u zakljucku.
PS3, to smo znali već odavno.

Deo tih minusa (hopefully) neće važiti za PC, jedino što me brine je nedostatak kvalitetnog lewt-a (i u Originsu je manjkalo).
Stara 7.3.2011, 17:13   #1407
Sarmatian
Starosedelac

Član od: 6.12.2005.
Zahvalnice: 269
Zahvaljeno 812 puta na 454 poruka

Izgleda kao neki mlaki miks DA:O i ME po svim izvorima...

"Heavy recycling of areas" me najvise brine. To sto je napredovanje lika pojednostavljano i sto ima vrlo malo varijacije u opremi sam svario nekako i u Mass Effectu, ali se bojim da me ovo ne smori. Jos ako su i kvestovi genericki, nece valjati...
Sarmatian je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 7.3.2011, 17:15   #1408
player1
V.I.P. Test Play

Kad se setim samo koliko je Mass Effect (kec) imao reciklaze... Sve mape koji nisu koriscenje u glavnim misijama su reciklirane po desetak puta.
Stara 7.3.2011, 17:20   #1409
Sarmatian
Starosedelac

I bile su poprilicno smarajuce...
Stara 7.3.2011, 17:28   #1410
Vulee
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
Sarmatian kaže: Pregled poruke
"Smarajuće" is an understatement.
Stara 7.3.2011, 17:54   #1411
r0nIn
Banned

Član od: 17.1.2007.
Zahvalnice: 1.520
Zahvaljeno 1.007 puta na 520 poruka

Citat:
Sarmatian kaže: Pregled poruke
Zato je drugi dio briljirao sto se toga tice.
r0nIn je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku r0nIn na korisnoj poruci:
Vulee (7.3.2011)
Stara 7.3.2011, 18:50   #1412
Sarmatian
Starosedelac

Citat:
r0nIn kaže: Pregled poruke
Zato je drugi dio briljirao sto se toga tice.
Da, drugi deo je bio mnogo bolji sto se toga tice. Briljirao je ipak prejaka rec.

Nazalost, DA2 izgleda ide unazad i ugleda se na ME1
Stara 7.3.2011, 19:54   #1413
FooFighter
Član

Član od: 29.6.2006.
Zahvalnice: 66
Zahvaljeno 120 puta na 53 poruka

U Tajvanu je vec 8. Mart, tamo sada moze da se igra

Svi podforumi za DA2 su postavljeni.

Idemo!

Za DX11 korisnike, High Resolution Texture Pack is Available

Poslednja ispravka: FooFighter (7.3.2011 u 20:32)
FooFighter je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 7.3.2011, 20:58   #1414
player1
V.I.P. Test Play

Skinucu iako imam DX10.1 kartu sa 512mb rama.
Cisto da vidim, sta je u pitanju. Nije bitno dal ne radi...

P.S.
Nadu mi uliva sto pise Most of the benefits. I sto igram u 1280x1024, pa mozda i ima teorije da proguram sa 512MB. A ako i nema, i ako bar moze da se pokrene (nije fizicki zabranjeno pokretanje), bar da vidim na sta lici.

P.P.S.
Jos se secam kad sam probao Quake4 sa Ultra podesavanjima za teksture na mojoj staroj kartici (256MB). High: tecno -> Ultra: neigrivo. Ali je bar moglo da se startuje bez problema.

Poslednja ispravka: player1 (7.3.2011 u 21:10)
Stara 7.3.2011, 21:17   #1415
Vulee
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
FooFighter kaže: Pregled poruke
Zašto za DX11, teksture su teksture, kakve veze imaju one sa DX-om?
Ah, videh da tako piše na linku, whoops.
1024MB, lol, mogu opušteno da batalim sa ovom 9600GT(512)...
Stara 8.3.2011, 3:20   #1416
Pavle87
Član

Član od: 24.2.2011.
Zahvalnice: 125
Zahvaljeno 45 puta na 31 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Pavle87

evo i ja da se ukljucim u temu dragon age 1 mi je bio super pa se nadam i dvojci da ce biti donekle ok igracu je samo dok cekam ME 3
inace izasao je narodnjak sa lekom koji radi pa ono ko nema love nek pocne trazenje
Pavle87 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.3.2011, 5:18   #1417
Sakiboj
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 2.3.2008.
Zahvalnice: 380
Zahvaljeno 271 puta na 230 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Sakiboj
Određen forumom

Nesto secka na directx11 na gts450 cyclone, nemam pojma sto

Bas je inventory uproscen, ahaha total

Poslednja ispravka: DeCoy (8.3.2011 u 10:44)
Sakiboj je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.3.2011, 5:37   #1418
Ekiman
Starosedelac

Član od: 17.11.2006.
Zahvalnice: 676
Zahvaljeno 273 puta na 156 poruka

Lol sto ne spavate sutra je skola?
Da ljudi se nesto zale za direct x11kazu da je vec nvidia korisnici treba da predju na beta najnoviji driver a od atija nista za sad e sad mrzi me da to proveravam posto za ati nema nista ali da se zna u svakom slucaju ja idem da kupim sutra jos 2gb rama trebace i za witchera

Poslednja ispravka: Ekiman (8.3.2011 u 5:45)
Ekiman je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.3.2011, 9:33   #1419
nameless1
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 19.8.2009.
Zahvalnice: 3.089
Zahvaljeno 4.935 puta na 2.298 poruka

Nov review..
nameless1 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.3.2011, 9:39   #1420
Goldfinger
Veteran

Član od: 27.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 68
Zahvaljeno 273 puta na 155 poruka

E pa da počnemo....
Goldfinger je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Tagovi
dragon age, rpg

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Dragon Age: Awakening Goldfinger Role-Play 285 11.2.2012 14:38
Dragon Ball online VladarTame Mrežne igre 4 26.2.2009 2:38
MSN - pomoć Pedinho Aplikativni softver 3 4.12.2008 16:45
Metalci spasavaju princezu Covenant Cvet kompjutera 28 12.10.2007 16:09

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 5:03.