Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Play > Strateške igre

Strateške igre Potezne i real-time strategije...

Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 19.8.2019, 17:45   #1
dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.484 puta na 3.995 poruka
Određen forumom Age of Empires I i II Definitive Edition

Citat:
Hello to our Age friends and family from around the world! Today, we are thrilled to not only announce the arrival of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition on Steam as well as Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and Ultimate, but the official release date of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, which will launch on Microsoft Store, Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) and Ultimate, and Steam on November 14, 2019!

Age of Empires II DE
For all you Age II players eagerly looking forward to the arrival of the Definitive Edition, starting today you can pre-order the game on the Microsoft Store and Steam! You’ll be able to enjoy all the features—including cross play with your friends, four brand-new civilizations, three new campaigns, and a transport ship full of game improvements —right on day one, so be sure to unlock your copy today:

Our goal is to make the best possible version of Age II that we can, working right alongside our community. So while Age II DE’s release is only a few months away, you can sign up to participate in the Age II DE beta right now – visit ageofempires.com/insiders to join the Age Insider program – and help us tune and refine Age II even further. You’ll also have a chance to participate in future beta opportunities, so sign up!

But that’s not all the Age news today! We’re happy to announce the arrival of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), now featuring cross-network play between the Windows 10 and Steam platforms. We believe that if you’re a fan of Age of Empires, you’re part of our family, and that means we want you all playing together, no matter where you choose to game from.

You can pick up Age of Empires: Definitive Edition on Steam or the Microsoft Store for $19.99 USD. If you’re a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), you’ll love to hear that Age DE has arrived for members — a strong addition for those of you looking to add a little “stone age through medieval times” strategy to your life:

To take advantage of cross play, existing owners of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition from the Microsoft Store will need to download a brand-new client. This is a free download for anyone with Definitive Edition in their Microsoft Store library. And don’t worry: all your existing save games, campaign progress, and achievements are preserved. In fact, any achievements you’ve earned in the earlier Definitive Edition will automatically unlock in the new client; they’ll even count towards your Gamerscore, so double points! Woo!

Read more about upgrading to the newest Age of Empires: Definitive Edition.
The development teams have been hard at work improving the games we all love and play, and we can’t wait to continue this adventure through the ages with all of you! Don’t forget to pick up your copy of Age of Empires: Definitive Edition and to pre-order your copy of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition today! Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) or Ultimate members will also find Age: DE included with their subscription starting today—to be joined by Age II: DE on the same day as its global release on November 14.

Cheers and have a fantastic week at gamescom 2019!
https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/age...nitive-edition

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/08/...g-november-14/
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 21.11.2019, 10:16   #2
Leonida
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 31.7.2007.
Zahvalnice: 2.952
Zahvaljeno 2.018 puta na 1.040 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Age of Empires I i II Definitive Edition

Da li je probao neko AoE2 Definitive Edition? Kakva je po pitanju bagova i optimizacije? AoE2 je bila igra mog detinjstva, mislim da sam stukao par hiljada sati na nju, a bas sam se uzeleo dobre strategije...
Leonida je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 21.11.2019, 13:55   #3
DeCoy
Intel Inside

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 1.625
Zahvaljeno 10.987 puta na 7.034 poruka

Ja preorderovao dvojku, nemam vremena, skoro sam završio Joan of Arc kampanju, nijedan problem nisam susreo, sve klizi, mada žale se na neke fps dropove i loš memory management. Igra je ogromna, 27 kampanja ima čini mi se.
DeCoy je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 2 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku DeCoy na korisnoj poruci:
Leonida (21.11.2019), voodoo_ (22.11.2019)
Stara 22.11.2019, 19:26   #4
Alokin9
Novi član

Član od: 11.11.2015.
Zahvalnice: 5
Zahvaljeno 7 puta na 4 poruka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hS5UjioshQ

Lici li vama ova numera jako na glavnu melodiju iz AoE
Alokin9 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 27.1.2021, 7:18   #5
Malik Tintilinic
Starosedelac

Član od: 14.12.2010.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 335 puta na 237 poruka

Izasai nova ekspanzija sa novim civ i 3 kampanje
Lords of the West
Malik Tintilinic je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 30.11.2021, 18:13   #6
alienhunter
Novi član

Član od: 27.1.2012.
Zahvalnice: 2
Zahvaljeno jedanput na jednoj poruci

Da li je moguce igrati aoe2de u lanu bez interneta????
alienhunter je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 26.4.2023, 14:09   #7
DeCoy
Intel Inside

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 1.625
Zahvaljeno 10.987 puta na 7.034 poruka

Return of Rome izlazi 16. maja...

Return of Rome

Citat:
- 3 new campaigns created specifically for Return of Rome. Sargon of Akkad (Sumerians), Pyrrhus of Epirus (Macedonians) and Trajan (Romans). With new missions to tackle and stories told through the familiar AoE II: DE style, you’ll be able to live more moments from history.
- All 16 original Age of Empires civilizations from the Assyrians to the Yamato. Get to grips with the civilizations that started the Age of Empires journey.
- One new civilization, the Lac Viet. In honor and recognition of Rise of Rome’s phenomenal popularity in Vietnam, we’ve added a new civilization with Return of Rome. Adding something new for established and beginner players.
- New D3 Game Mode. D3 is an homage to a fan favorite rule set that is now fully integrated into the game.  This rule set reduces rush tactics and allows players to start their early game more robustly, only allowing fighting with a single unit until entering the Bronze Age, ensuring players reach later Ages for equal battles.  This rule set also bans walls and towers, making for exciting match ups later in the game.
- The Roman civilization will be playable in the main AoE II: DE title. If you’ve ever wondered how the Romans might fare against the Aztecs, now’s your opportunity to find out.
DeCoy je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Ubisoft Uplay Client dex3108 Online kupovina igara 336 7.3.2024 22:54
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition Exia Role-Play 0 12.6.2018 13:57
Age Of Empires I Gold Edition ringloW Strateške igre 9 2.11.2010 7:02
Smajliji na s60 3rd 9.1/9.2 telefonima! ZoranM Programi za mobilne telefone 16 23.10.2009 18:29

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 1:04.