Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Play > Mrežne igre > MMORPG igre
Uputstvo Članstvo Kalendar Današnje poruke Pretraži

MMORPG igre Massively multiplayer online role-playing games - WoW, Guild Wars, Eve Online, Age of Conan, Lineage, kao i mnoge druge...

Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 11.8.2009, 22:01   #8041
WU TANG CLAN
Član

Član od: 21.6.2006.
Zahvalnice: 2
Zahvaljeno 165 puta na 84 poruka
Određen forumom Re: WOW kutak

New WOW expansion name and races revealed?

Source: World of Warcraft enthusiast blog WoW.com (formerly known as "WoW Insider").

What we heard: The site cites "multiple sources close to the situation" who claim two new races will be added to WOW as part of a rumored new expansion called "Cataclysm." For the Alliance faction, the upcoming race will purportedly be the lupine Worgen. Meanwhile, the Horde will reportedly receive the once-neutral Goblin race.

The suspected leak comes after previous speculation that the Goblins and Worgen would be added to the 11 million-strong MMORPG's roster. On July 17, the fan site MMO Champion said it was convinced the two races would be playable after Blizzard revealed Goblin and Worgen novelty masks for its in-game Halloween-themed festival. Previously, only playable races were granted such distinction.

The reported name of the supposed upcoming expansion, Cataclysm, was trademarked by Blizzard on June 26 for everything from computer games to greeting cards. When GameSpot inquired to the developer on the trademark filings, the company declined to give any further details on the title, including if the cataclysm label would be applied toward other game series or a new one altogether

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/r...-revealed.html
WU TANG CLAN je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 11.8.2009, 23:07   #8042
milosmilostivi
Član

Član od: 14.7.2009.
Zahvalnice: 57
Zahvaljeno 9 puta na 8 poruka

Citat:
WU TANG CLAN kaže: Pregled poruke
New WOW expansion name and races revealed?

Source: World of Warcraft enthusiast blog WoW.com (formerly known as "WoW Insider").

What we heard: The site cites "multiple sources close to the situation" who claim two new races will be added to WOW as part of a rumored new expansion called "Cataclysm." For the Alliance faction, the upcoming race will purportedly be the lupine Worgen. Meanwhile, the Horde will reportedly receive the once-neutral Goblin race.

The suspected leak comes after previous speculation that the Goblins and Worgen would be added to the 11 million-strong MMORPG's roster. On July 17, the fan site MMO Champion said it was convinced the two races would be playable after Blizzard revealed Goblin and Worgen novelty masks for its in-game Halloween-themed festival. Previously, only playable races were granted such distinction.

The reported name of the supposed upcoming expansion, Cataclysm, was trademarked by Blizzard on June 26 for everything from computer games to greeting cards. When GameSpot inquired to the developer on the trademark filings, the company declined to give any further details on the title, including if the cataclysm label would be applied toward other game series or a new one altogether

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/r...-revealed.html
Dok ne vidim da to pise na www.wow-europe.com adresi nista od toga a do tada
milosmilostivi je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 13.8.2009, 14:30   #8043
strajo
Starosedelac

Član od: 17.1.2008.
Zahvalnice: 152
Zahvaljeno 250 puta na 160 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku strajo

Citat:
She has lurked in her lair and done battle with the many brave adventurers who travelled to that familiar location over the years. Now, in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary, the dreaded brood mother Onyxia is being revamped to make a return to the forefront of Azeroth, as part of our big plans for the upcoming 3.2.2 content patch.

This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into 10- and 25-player modes. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called an Onyxia Broodling. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.

Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.

We’re very excited to bring this classic encounter back to provide a fun new experience for both new and veteran players. Further details will be available in the near future, and we will be setting up the Public Test Realms soon to help test out this fight along with all the new content we have planned for the patch. Keep an eye on the forums for updates!She has lurked in her lair and done battle with the many brave adventurers who travelled to that familiar location over the years. Now, in honor of the World of Warcraft 5-year anniversary, the dreaded brood mother Onyxia is being revamped to make a return to the forefront of Azeroth, as part of our big plans for the upcoming 3.2.2 content patch.

This permanent update to Onyxia will convert the dungeon into 10- and 25-player modes. We will be adding new items to Onyxia’s loot table that have the same model as some of the classic loot from this dungeon, like Tier 2 helms, with stats updated to match the current level of content. There will be a special new item too: a normal drake-sized 310% speed flying mount modeled after Onyxia herself called an Onyxia Broodling. We will also be updating the encounter mechanics to be more fitting for modern raiding, but we can guarantee players will get to experience the frightening horror of deep breaths once again.

Then for a limited time, after the 5-year anniversary event officially begins in November, anybody who logs in will receive an Onyxia Brood Whelpling pet.

We’re very excited to bring this classic encounter back to provide a fun new experience for both new and veteran players. Further details will be available in the near future, and we will be setting up the Public Test Realms soon to help test out this fight along with all the new content we have planned for the patch. Keep an eye on the forums for updates!
lenjost... al ok je valjda... ah i da, otrpilike su ubili sve lvl60 guildove
strajo je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 13.8.2009, 15:54   #8044
RUSuper
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 10.11.2007.
Zahvalnice: 2.120
Zahvaljeno 786 puta na 496 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku RUSuper Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku RUSuper

Retardi,jos samo MC,BWL i AQ 40/20 ostali normala.A i to ce slomiti :P
RUSuper je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 14.8.2009, 9:46   #8045
v_wizard
Član

Član od: 9.3.2007.
Zahvalnice: 7
Zahvaljeno 15 puta na 13 poruka

Pa skoro sigurno da hoce. Jbg, bilo je i za ocekivati sve to. To su sve endgame raids, koliko su ljudi provodili vremena u njima. blizz jednostavno hoce da ozivi vanilu na neki nacin. A i nije OK prema starim igracima koji su ginuli tamo nedeljama, da sada dodje njih 10 i "opere" nefa ili c'tuna za 15 min. Ovako, ako hoces achi da si ubio Onyxiu moraces da se potrudis. Ja sam dobio achi za Ragnarosa za vreme TBC. Nas 19 otislo i ocistili MC za jedan sat. Nije fer, slozicete se. Ubili velikog ragnarosa, koji ima, sada smesnih, 1.1 milion HP.
v_wizard je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 14.8.2009, 12:03   #8046
Pivalica
Starosedelac

Član od: 4.6.2006.
Zahvalnice: 26
Zahvaljeno 407 puta na 228 poruka

pa do skoro, dok nije pao nerf, ljudi su farmovali old instance... pa 5m grupa ode odradio onyxiu, i svi dobiju po 90-100g... i ochistish tako ceo vanila content (osim mozda katuna i keltuzarda... za njih treba malo vremena i truda) za 3-4 sata i izadjesh dobar, vishe nego da si farmovao...
a i ljudi su se uzeleli starih instanci... ja se najiskrenije nadam da ce enounteri ostati isti, ili makar slichni starima, i da ce zahtevati dosta truda i znanja... jedino shto me je smorilo, shto su ga spustili na 10/25m content, a nisu ostavili da bude 40m
Pivalica je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Pivalica na korisnoj poruci:
RUSuper (15.8.2009)
Stara 14.8.2009, 14:06   #8047
strajo
Starosedelac

Ja radim solo Onyxiu svakog reseta.... dobijesh nekih 200tinjak golda plus je intresantno
Stara 14.8.2009, 14:07   #8048
Kum22
Veteran

Član od: 24.10.2007.
Zahvalnice: 18
Zahvaljeno 50 puta na 30 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Kum22

Malo je pretjerano da se kaže da od 5 ljudi na Onyxii, svaki dobije po 170g. Kolko sam upoznat, gold loot na Onyxii je oko 150g - ukupno. Dakle ako vas je 5 ... A i tako je bilo. Gold loot je nerfovan, tako da sada dropuje ukupno oko 60g.
Kum22 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 14.8.2009, 15:28   #8049
strajo
Starosedelac

pedeset i neshto suvih golda ispada, ali rasporadash one epice koji se i danas dobro prodaju plus dobijesh nekih BoE itema koje twinkovi kupuju, a i mozhesh da boostujesh ljude za pare...
Stara 14.8.2009, 18:37   #8050
dacajak
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 22.4.2008.
Zahvalnice: 503
Zahvaljeno 693 puta na 563 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku dacajak

Imam jedno pitanjce, mozemo li ja i moj drug lvl 60 da odradimo sami onixiju? On je warrior protection 5500 HP, kolko se secam rekao je oko 7000 armora, mozda vise. Ja sam priest shadow, imam sve plave iteme, mana mi je 6000 bez napitka, sa napitkom 6500. Njega sam opremio napicima za 500 armor, rage potion, snagu i armor 2000 na 2 min i + moji buffovi za HP, spirit, shadow resistance; znate vec kako to ide . Inace ja sam alhemija 330 skill. U pomoc moze da nam dodje jedna hrvatica hunter lvl 60 takodje.
Da dodam da sam jako dobar hiler.
dacajak je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 14.8.2009, 19:56   #8051
strajo
Starosedelac

Onyxia je lvl 60 raid koji je napravljen za 40 ljudi.... pa ono... sad ti iz toga zakljuchi mogu li dvoje da odrade...
Stara 14.8.2009, 21:02   #8052
dacajak
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 22.4.2008.
Zahvalnice: 503
Zahvaljeno 693 puta na 563 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku dacajak

aha, znaci mogu. Hvala na odgovoru
Salim se, znaci ti si onda to solo radio sa 80 lvl epic?
dacajak je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 14.8.2009, 21:44   #8053
joximovic
Veteran

Član od: 23.3.2009.
Zahvalnice: 142
Zahvaljeno 62 puta na 52 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku joximovic

Lvl80 hibrid moze da je odradi. Tipa druid, paladin moze da soluje.
Ali sa lvl60 ne pokusavaj uopste. Mozes imati 100 elixira, enchanta, potiona, opet nista nema bez 30-ak ljudi..
joximovic je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.8.2009, 2:21   #8054
RUSuper
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 10.11.2007.
Zahvalnice: 2.120
Zahvaljeno 786 puta na 496 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku RUSuper Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku RUSuper

Omiljen mi je boss Ragnaros i Nefarian.Nekako su najql.Onaxyu nikad nisam nesto voleo,uvek mi je bila teska(verovatno jer nikad nisam isao vise nego sa 10 ljudi na lvl 70.I onda kad mi stvara one klince iznerviram se.AQ 40 volim na neki nacin,ali nisu mi gotivni bossevi.Prvenstveno volim AQ40 zbog onih buba.A i sta pokusavaju da ozive PvE u wowu kada su ga uke*ali zesce.Neka vec jednom ubace tog Arthasa i Sargerasa i zavrse sve ovo
RUSuper je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.8.2009, 4:07   #8055
strajo
Starosedelac

Citat:
joximovic kaže: Pregled poruke
Lvl80 hibrid moze da je odradi. Tipa druid, paladin moze da soluje.
Ali sa lvl60 ne pokusavaj uopste. Mozes imati 100 elixira, enchanta, potiona, opet nista nema bez 30-ak ljudi..

ja sam sa warlockom radio -.-
Stara 15.8.2009, 11:47   #8056
Pivalica
Starosedelac

Član od: 4.6.2006.
Zahvalnice: 26
Zahvaljeno 407 puta na 228 poruka

za nevernike...
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Rogue_Solo_Onyxia/

Pivalica je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.8.2009, 14:58   #8057
joximovic
Veteran

Član od: 23.3.2009.
Zahvalnice: 142
Zahvaljeno 62 puta na 52 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku joximovic

Pa dobro, rekao sam "tipa paladin, druid". Kontam da moze jos neka klasa uz pogodan spec, ili uz dosta ulozenog truda da soluje.
Warlocka sam i zaboravio (a ionako meni nikad nije ni padalo da pamet da idem da soliram sta sa warlockom, niti volim to farmovanje starih instanci, ne svidja mi se jednostavno, nije trip), VW sa tonom hp-a, dotujes, drain life/heart funel i uzivas.
joximovic je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.8.2009, 15:53   #8058
RPGpred@tor
Novi član

Član od: 15.8.2009.
Zahvalnice: 4
Zahvaljeno 2 puta na jednoj poruci

Imam gadan problem koj mi se desio sada drugi put!!!
Igram wow4 meseci i onda dok ucitava accaunt kaze:unable to validate game version,this may be file corruption interface blablabala.......!Znam sta trebam!Da uzmem novu vreziju WoW to mi je prosli put drug uradio ali on je na putu.I da je stavim valjda u interface,ali pitanje je kako to da uradim
Molim vas pomozite
RPGpred@tor je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.8.2009, 19:50   #8059
strajo
Starosedelac

Citat:
joximovic kaže: Pregled poruke
Pa dobro, rekao sam "tipa paladin, druid". Kontam da moze jos neka klasa uz pogodan spec, ili uz dosta ulozenog truda da soluje.
Warlocka sam i zaboravio (a ionako meni nikad nije ni padalo da pamet da idem da soliram sta sa warlockom, niti volim to farmovanje starih instanci, ne svidja mi se jednostavno, nije trip), VW sa tonom hp-a, dotujes, drain life/heart funel i uzivas.
ne, nego SL/FG VWov aggro je fail, a da ne pricham koliko FG vishe dmga pravi
Stara 15.8.2009, 19:52   #8060
strajo
Starosedelac

None of the information below has been officialy announced by Blizzard, this is only a compilation of information gathered from reliable sources. Just keep in mind that it takes a LOT to make me post something on the front page and I'm definitely not speculating here.

Other sites started it, I'll try to finish it. Think twice before you read this post, we have a lot of spoilers here.

Most of this stuff will be announced at the Blizzcon anyway, if you didn't take the time to order the live stream you might want to consider doing it. We will probably see a lot of interesting things here.
Quote from: Blizzard (Source)
This year, for the first time, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a live Internet stream of BlizzCon coverage from the comfort of your own home. The stream includes the same content as the DIRECTV pay-per-view event, but you do not have to be a DIRECTV subscriber to purchase it. It consists of over 16 hours of video, including interviews and commentary, main stage presentations, and tournament coverage. It’s now available to order for $39.95, and purchasers will also receive the BlizzCon 2009-exclusive in-game pet, Grunty the Murloc Marine (not available in all regions). Head over to the BlizzCon 2009 Live Stream website to get more information, to test video playback on your system, or to place an order.

http://blizzcon.rayv.com/

Forums - The WoW Cataclysm General Discussions forum is now available.

Update - Another update from the Something Awful forums has been confirmed and is now integrated to the post. (The original quote was removed by the author's request on SA)

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is the next expansion for World of Warcraft. Dark and forgotten threats that have long stayed out of sight have finally arrived on our shores, unleashing a cataclysmic event upon Azeroth and now preparing more nefarius plans to take it back.

Level Cap
The level cap in the next expansion will be slightly lower than expected this time around; 85.

This suggests Blizzard wants more room for expansions before hitting the level 100 cap. With less leveling to do (along with the revamped leveling listed below likely to increase the speed and ease of leveling), leveling a new race remains appealing for new and existing players alike.

Leveling from 80-85 should be a much bigger deal, the idea is to make sure that gaining a level really means something and doesn't make you feel like you just have 4 more levels to go.

New Classes
Cataclysm doesn't introduce any new classes to the game. Instead, Blizzard have offered more race and classes combinations to players. The Some of these have alreadly been datamined from the 3.2.2 Test Realms. The An Injured Colleague quest and it's new Night Elf counter-part help to introduce the lore for these new race and class combinations, so we can probably expect to see more of these for some of the less traditional ones.New Races
The events of the cataclysm has caused two new races to seek new allies. The Goblins for the Horde and the Worgen for the Alliance.

Goblins
Deathwing once again sought the services of the goblins, as slaves. Unable to refuse such an offer, the goblins were enslaved by him. A large group have resisted however. With their previous homes devastated by the cataclysm, they escaping to an island off the coast of The Barrens. As they strive to recover, they come across an Orc captured on an Alliance ship and rescue him. The Orc turns out to be none other than Thrall himself, and in return offers the Goblins a place within the Horde. These events are carried out in a quest line, allowing players to experience first-hand the reasons behind the Goblins' shift from neutrality.

Worgen
The cataclysm has cracked open the Greymane Wall, finally revealing what has happened to the kingdom of Gilneas and its citizens. With the Worgen curse taken hold, they have found a partial cure, allowing thme to retain their Human minds even when transformed. Venturing forth from Gilneas and seeking help from the Alliance, they have decided to join them, to combat the new threats of Cataclysm.

Gilneas will make extensive use of the phasing system (much like the Death Knight starting area), to show what happened while the kingdom was cut off from the rest of the world and lead up to present day.

Worgens will have two forms, a Worgen form and a Human form. Players will be able to customise the look of both forms.

New Content
Cataclysm will be the first expansion not to introduce a new continent, instead making use of previously unreleased zones and revamping existing ones.
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Tagovi
blizzard, mmo, mmorpg, world of warcraft, wow

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
PD kutak G.G. Tekstovi u SK 17 1.11.2005 23:01

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 21:26.