Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Drive > Osnovne komponente > Vesti
Uputstvo Članstvo Kalendar Današnje poruke Pretraži

Vesti Vesti koje se tiču osnovnih komponenti (procesora, ploča, memorije...)

Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 26.9.2009, 1:56   #1
Mickie
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 22.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 389
Zahvaljeno 716 puta na 542 poruka
Određen forumom Clarksfield, Core i7 za Laptop

Citat:
Initial Thoughts

It's good to finally see an official Nehalem CPU for the mobile sector. Power gate transistors have the potential to seriously improve battery life, and we can't wait to see that sort of technology begin making its way into GPUs and chipsets as well as processors. In terms of performance, things are a little bit of a mixed bag.

Certainly the i7-920XM is a fast processor; the problem is that it's also a relatively power hungry processor, and without a larger battery users of the W87CU can expect roughly the same one hour of battery life you get with other desktop replacements. As long as you understand you're getting a desktop replacement, however, the W87CU should work fine. The real problem isn't competition from the mobile sector per se, but rather the notebooks that use desktop CPUs - specifically desktop i7 CPUs. If you don't care that much about battery life, wouldn't you rather have a desktop replacement with a $1000 Core i7-975 instead of a $1000 Core i7 920? If you're wealthy it probably doesn't matter much, but the rest of us will need to think very carefully about how much we want a faster laptop before taking the Clarksfield plunge. For CPU intensive tasks, the AVADirect D900F system can easily outperform a W87CU for about the same price (though it does weigh more).

If there's anything Clarksfield shows us, it's that we really want Arrandale - sooner rather than later. Quad-core processors simply aren't a major need for the vast majority of laptop users, and the higher prices and higher maximum TDP make them less desirable. Arrandale should do a great job at addressing both of those shortcomings, and the same goes for Clarkdale on the desktop. Lower power dual-core processors with Hyper-Threading will still have the ability to run four simultaneous threads, and they should also be able to run at higher clock speeds most of the time.

We will have additional benchmark results and discussion of the pros and cons of the various laptops tested in this article in the near future. Considering pricing is similar on all three models, however, users will need to decide what they want most. Mobile gamers will definitely want something with dual graphics capability, and content creators will prefer something similar to the D900F. The question is, who fits in the middle? Clarksfield could go either way, offering a reasonable blend of CPU performance and power requirements. It's almost inevitable that we will see Clarksfield laptops in the future that also offer dual GPUs, at which point we might be onto the next Intel "Tock". However you look at it, high-end laptop users just got some new choices, and freedom of choice is always a good thing.
Cene udaraju po usima, kao po obicaju:

izvor: Anand

Poslednja ispravka: Freško (26.9.2009 u 9:31) Razlog: Thumbnail
Mickie je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 26.9.2009, 4:34   #2
dzonihsv
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 26.9.2006.
Zahvalnice: 1.682
Zahvaljeno 5.818 puta na 3.141 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Yahooa korisniku dzonihsv
Određen forumom Re: Clarksfield, Core i7 za Laptop

Mislim da laptopovi nisu spremni za ovakve procesore. A tek cena, sitnica (može se naći komplet laptop za te pare).
dzonihsv je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 26.9.2009, 5:12   #3
Thaedass
WALL-E

Član od: 4.9.2009.
Zahvalnice: 404
Zahvaljeno 1.255 puta na 909 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Clarksfield, Core i7 za Laptop

Vec vidim Toshiba-u sa svojim novi takmacom u Quosmio seriji Ili neki Dell jos bolje
Thaedass je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Tagovi
clarksfield, core i7, intel, laptop, mobilni core i7

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Core i5 Specifications and Prices Surface ukimafija Vesti 10 20.4.2009 1:16
Ko je zainteresovan za E5200? el_corona Osnovne komponente 60 26.11.2008 16:39
Core 2 Duo laptop (do 55000 din) sssnake Prenosni računari 3 26.10.2008 3:25
Core Duo vs Core Solo milan ŠDK - Prenosni računari 2 24.8.2006 20:23

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 12:46.