Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Drive > Osnovne komponente

Osnovne komponente Procesori, ploče, memorije...

Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 17.3.2008, 2:31   #141
cc13
Član

Član od: 22.3.2006.
Zahvalnice: 5
Zahvaljeno 27 puta na 22 poruka
Određen forumom Re: XP i 4 Gb RAM-a???

Citat:
Imam 4Gb rama,koristim XP-64 bit, medjutim windows mi vidi 3.12 gb a bios 3gb. maticna je msi 945P Neo3 . Po njenim podacima podrzava 4 gb. Dali je u pitanju zvrcka sa virtuelnim adresama?
Ako neko ima neka iskustva...
Pozdrav!
Bios nikada nece videti svih 4GB na 945 chipsetu,tako da to ti je sto ti je.
cc13 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 29.3.2008, 1:47   #142
Pavle1983
Član

Član od: 11.12.2007.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka

Ljudi,
svaka vam cast!!!!
Ja sam odavno zaboravio na ovu temu ali vidim da vi niste, itekako se vodi diskusija oko ovog problema.....

Kod mene sve po starom.....2Gb rade kao ludi, druga dva odmaraju.

Poslednja ispravka: Pavle1983 (29.3.2008 u 2:16)
Pavle1983 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 29.3.2008, 8:11   #143
bojanh
Starosedelac

Član od: 26.9.2007.
Zahvalnice: 538
Zahvaljeno 291 puta na 243 poruka

Citat:
Pavle1983 kaže: Pregled poruke
Ljudi,
svaka vam cast!!!!
Ja sam odavno zaboravio na ovu temu ali vidim da vi niste, itekako se vodi diskusija oko ovog problema.....

Kod mene sve po starom.....2Gb rade kao ludi, druga dva odmaraju.
ne brini se,oni ce i nastaviti da rade tako sve dok se ne instalira 64-bitni OS,tek onda ces moci uposliti i ostala 2Gb
bojanh je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 31.3.2008, 14:50   #144
muki85
Starosedelac

Član od: 14.1.2007.
Zahvalnice: 862
Zahvaljeno 514 puta na 347 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku muki85

Ako neko hoce moze da proba:

Q: I have 4GB of RAM but I am seeing only 3GB in Windows, why? What can I do to fix this?
A: Users reporting only 2.75GB~3.5GB being seen in Windows is an isolated, well-documented problem within 32-bit operating systems. This is due to Windows reserving and allocating a portion of your installed physical memory for hardware mapping and that portion of the memory will always remain inaccessible. Fully detailed reference can be found here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929605/en-us. There is no guaranteed fix for this problem and chances are you will never see anything close to 4GB. However, there are a couple of methods that MIGHT configure Windows to address full 4096MB of your physical memory but the portion that's being reserved for hardware mapping will remain that way. Note that you must first enable the "Memory Remap" feature in your BIOS. If it's not available it means your motherboard's chipset does not support 4GB RAM addressing even if the motherboard can detect up to 8GB or more. *Disclaimer*: This information is being provided on our website for educational and referencing purposes only. The end result will depend on your chipset/BIOS and how well you have followed through the steps. In no way, under any circumstances, will GeIL and its staffs/affiliates be held responsible for what you do with this information. You are strongly advised to perform more research on this topic before utilizing the information provided herein. Currently, this is only available to Vista users. Method 1. - Enable PAE Mode ( Physical Address Extension) This method modifies Vista's system core to use 3 memory addressing cycles instead of 2 by default and it's theoretically slower, so you should disable this if you ever go back to a lower amount of RAM. *a. Start>All Programs>Accessories>cmd, right-click on it and choose "Run as Administrator" to open up an elevated Command Prompt. *b. Type this command: BCDedit /set PAE forceenable *c. Hit enter, and you should see this message: "The operation has completed successfully". If you see this, exit CMD and reboot your computer. If you don't see any change in RAM amount under Windows, you can try the second method below. Method 2. -Disable DEP Mode. (Data Execution Prevention) DEP allows Windows Vista to reserve a portion of your physical memory to monitor memory and kernel level data executions. If Windows thinks a certain program you're running is malicious, it will utilize DEP and prevent the program from being executed at all. This is a security feature to help protect your computer from mal-ware attacks and it is strongly recommended to be left untouched. But if you must free up as much memory as possible, then you may try this method but do this at your own risk. *a. Start>All Programs>Accessories>cmd, right-click on it and choose "Run as Administrator" to open up an elevated Command Prompt. *b. Type this command: BCDedit /set nx AlwaysOff *c. Hit enter, exit out of CMD then reboot computer. To turn DEP back on type the following command in CMD: BCDedit /set nx AlwaysOn
muki85 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 11:33.