Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Play > Strateške igre

Strateške igre Potezne i real-time strategije...

Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 1.4.2013, 0:59   #201
Typhoon
Banned

Član od: 22.1.2011.
Zahvalnice: 32
Zahvaljeno 335 puta na 264 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Command & Conquer (2012)

Ako ce ovo biti F2P igra bas me zanima sta ce nam to oni prodavati?
Typhoon je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 1.4.2013, 1:36   #202
perablenta
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 30.1.2009.
Zahvalnice: 1.054
Zahvaljeno 1.668 puta na 1.060 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku perablenta

Citat:
Typhoon kaže: Pregled poruke
Ako ce ovo biti F2P igra bas me zanima sta ce nam to oni prodavati?
Scroll down and find out.
perablenta je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.4.2013, 19:52   #203
JAZO
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 2.2.2010.
Zahvalnice: 783
Zahvaljeno 1.223 puta na 731 poruka

Preview pc gamera http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/command-conquer/
JAZO je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 15.4.2013, 23:18   #204
perablenta
Deo inventara foruma

Totalna glupost, nece imati dedicated servers a hoce da prave progresiju i sakuljanje XP-a.

Competition level 0. Fun only.
Stara 15.4.2013, 23:27   #205
Bascelik
Starosedelac

Član od: 19.5.2009.
Zahvalnice: 885
Zahvaljeno 1.169 puta na 629 poruka

I meni ovo deluje kao totalno *****e. Kad bi samo prodali licencu nekome ko zna sta bi s njom.
Bascelik je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 16.4.2013, 23:24   #206
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 25.8.2006.
Zahvalnice: 1.236
Zahvaljeno 668 puta na 346 poruka

Citat:
JAZO kaže: Pregled poruke
Uglavnom sve sto smo znali. Osim:

Citat:
hey’ll be doing everything they can to support modding. Eventually.
I jos jedan preview http://www.edge-online.com/features/...ontent-for-it/
Isko je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 17.4.2013, 0:23   #207
perablenta
Deo inventara foruma

Ma prazne price, da privuku vise igraca.

EA+online+$+ modding = when pigs fly... over the rainbow... while dropping gold coins... with a diamond in the center.
Stara 17.4.2013, 8:52   #208
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Određen forumom Re: Re: Command & Conquer (2012)

Kako god bilo. Igra je besplatna, probacemo je to nista ne kosta .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Poslednja ispravka: Dimo (19.4.2013 u 0:24)
Stara 19.4.2013, 23:24   #209
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Kao sto je receno, direktor Art-a Chris Tamburrino je odgovorio na neka postavljena pitanja:

Citat:
Our Art Director Chris Tamburrino was the first person to jump into the "Hot Seat" of Ask a Developer. Our community had the chance to ask their hottest questions regarding the art of the new Command & Conquer. We have selected a handful of those questions and got them answered by Chris. Luckily, he opened his secret archive of artworks a little bit and included some brand new images!

Check it out!

Q. What are the influences behind the designs for each faction?

Our main goal for the design for each faction was to create 3 unique looks that would allow players to quickly distinguish them on the battlefield. It was also important that their respective looks be indicative of the play styles for each faction. Here’s a closer look at our visual design criteria for each of the factions:

EU

The most advanced looking faction
We use current or experimental military vehicles for reference
Introduce angular shapes that convey sleekness
Final unit designs should appear fast, efficient and well maintained
Structures are constructed modularly and the functionality drives the overall design

Spoiler za EU:

GLA

The most heavily modified faction
Both civilian and military vehicle references are used for inspiration
Create an identifiable chassis and combine elements from other vehicles and weapons
Add welded plates and equipment in large amounts
Final unit design should be an asymmetrical blend of parts to form a coherent whole
Structures are a mix of repurposed building materials that are hastily a assembled into a ragged form
Spoiler za GLA:

APA

The heaviest, most solid looking faction
Current Soviet or Chinese military vehicles are used for reference
We create a solid chassis then introduce rounded elements
Add significant amounts of armor plating and stowed gear
Final unit design should be appear strong and built for survivability on the battlefield
Structures are inspired by traditional Asian architecture but built from reinforced steel girders and concrete

Spoiler za APA:

Q. What kinds of different hi-end graphical effects are we going to see besides physics?

We’re aiming to take full advantage of Frostbite’s capabilities where it makes sense for an RTS, so our focus is on dynamic effects that will bring the environment to life while keeping the action readable. Expect to see high-quality ambient occlusion (HBAO), wind effects for vegetation, reflections, and a diverse range of weapon and destruction effects.

Q. What kind of custom graphic skins will be available for purchase?

Here’s a sneak peak at one of the custom EU skins we are working on. The tank on the left is the basic EU version and the one on the right is an urban camo version.
Stara 19.4.2013, 23:26   #210
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Drugi dio:

Citat:
Q. How do the art developers cooperate with the gameplay developers/designers when creating a unit?

The creation of a unit is a highly collaborative effort between art and design. Designers identify a gameplay need and a list of potential abilities and upgrades. From there, the art team creates concept sketches that take into consideration the stylistic traits of a given faction along with the gameplay role. These sketches are passed around between the art, design and engineering teams and their feedback is used to refine the unit design. This phase is complete when we arrive at a unit design that clearly indicates the unit or structure’s gameplay role and visually fits alongside the other units of the same faction. From there it’s onto the modeling, animation, vfx and technical art teams to create the in-game version. Simultaneously, engineers are working to develop the unique abilities or gameplay functionality for the unit. There are numerous review points along the way, but the real test is when the unit enters into one of our many team wide play tests. At this point, the design team takes ownership and begins the long process of tuning the gameplay to achieve a balance with all other units. And the cycle begins again for the next unit…

Q. What kind of thinking went into creating the look for the maps and environments?

A great deal of thinking went into the look of our environments. With C&C being set in the Generals universe, we felt that a greater sense of realism was appropriate. As a result, we set out to create a believable world that also allows for a large number of units to easily path through it. Layout challenges aside, we strive to give each map a visual theme. This adds context to the gameplay but also deepens the player experience by allow us the opportunity to add visual storytelling elements. Our environments are meant to be places, not playgrounds.
We also benefit greatly from the lighting capabilities within Frostbite engine. It allows us a fantastic range of options to illuminate our maps and establish a mood.
Currently, our environments are all set in an African / Middle East locale. In the future, we fully intend to develop maps in other parts of the world. Here are a few environmental concept images that indicate the types of regions and overall tone we intend to pursue:

Spoiler za Slike:
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Stara 28.4.2013, 18:31   #211
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Na pitanje da li ce biti vodenih jedinica, dirketor art-a je izjavio da ce biti mnogo zanimljivo igrati sa GLA Navy Generalom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Poslednja ispravka: Isko (28.4.2013 u 20:19)
Stara 8.5.2013, 16:27   #212
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
New titles from Bioware, DICE, and EA Sports will be shown off at E3 2013. Most of EA's future titles will be powered by DICE's Frostbite 3 engine, including Battlefield 4, Command and Conquer, and Dragon Age 3.

Po ovome 2013 ce biti samo beta C&C, a 2014 full igra.

Can you guess who it will be?
Stara 9.5.2013, 12:08   #213
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Beyond the Battle Part 1

Sledećih 2 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Isko na korisnoj poruci:
perablenta (9.5.2013), pokies (22.5.2013)
Stara 17.5.2013, 15:45   #214
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Concept art nekih generala
Spoiler za SS:

Stara 27.5.2013, 8:29   #215
Aelos03
Veteran

Član od: 10.6.2012.
Zahvalnice: 96
Zahvaljeno 69 puta na 55 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Aelos03

Ja sam ogroman fan cnc igrao sam sve sem Twilight, ne mogu da opisem koliko mrzim EA ali momci koji su pravili tiberium wars su prosli kod mene imao je taj cnc feel prica je mogla bolje ali nema veze izigrao sam se kao kralj obrnuo sam 4-5 puta, red alert 3 mi je bio kao crtac i nisam mogao da predjem preko toga.Generals nema veze sa CnC-om ali dobro opet je bilo interesantno na svoj nacin. Ako ova igra bude pravi CnC i nije pay2win prevazicice moja ocekivanje, nada poslednja umire zar ne
Aelos03 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 27.5.2013, 12:00   #216
perablenta
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
Aelos03 kaže: Pregled poruke
Ja sam ogroman fan cnc
Welcome to the club.

Samo kada bi konacno krenula neka beta i da zovu i nas sa ovih prostora ne samo amere.
Stara 28.5.2013, 9:22   #217
Aelos03
Veteran

Član od: 10.6.2012.
Zahvalnice: 96
Zahvaljeno 69 puta na 55 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Aelos03

Citat:
perablenta kaže: Pregled poruke
Welcome to the club.

Samo kada bi konacno krenula neka beta i da zovu i nas sa ovih prostora ne samo amere.
Nikad nisam bio u beti igre koju pravi EA pa ne znam kako oni to rade ali trebali bi da pokriju sto vise podrucija.
Aelos03 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 28.5.2013, 10:37   #218
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

Pozdrav za ogromnog fana C&C-a Aelos03

A proslih dana na EA forumu postavljali su pitanja producentu Bryan Farinu, i evo nekih njegovih odgovora na neka pitanja: ..... I naravno, novi C&C ce biti prikazan na E3

Citat:
Do you hope to go the path of Starcraft II and League of Legends into e-sports?
E-sports is a longer term goal for Command & Conquer. We have a tremendous amount of work to do to get the game and the supporting feature sets ready for proper e-sports. Things like replays and spectator mode won’t be Day 1 features for us (yes, insert joke about them being Day[9] features here) but they are high priority on the backlog.

How often are we going to need to use this new resource “oil” is it going to be absolutely vital or could we get by in a game without it?
Oil is pretty vital, but it is possible to employ strategies that use less of it. I’m not sure you’d have an easy time without it completely, though.

How frequent do you plan to release new generals once the game is released and what does that mean for the balance of the game?
We haven’t gotten into a post-release content creation cadence yet, so I don’t really have a definitive answer on how frequently. To put it into perspective (and, to repeat these times are for comparative purposes and are completely non-binding) we’d prefer something like a general a month vs. a general every six months.

In a world where there are multiple ways to play the game, 1v1, team games, co-op missions, and the like the balance of the generals against each other is less important than the balance of all the possible combinations of the generals—and oddly, that is usually a bit easier to solve than the 1v1-only case. Some generals might be better for certain modes or styles of play, some may be very good against certain other generals, and some might be generally good in many cases but easily countered by skilled players/teams—think Marvel vs. Capcom as opposed to Street Fighter 4.

At this point in time, can you discuss how likely any sort of custom content creation tools are likely to be made available?
The issue isn’t that Frostbite doesn’t allow modding, it’s actually a bit more complicated than that. Some of the issue is that we need a consumer friendly version of FrostEd. Some of the issue is that the game is client-server and we don’t have consumer-friendly tools to deal with a lot of the modding aspects of the game yet(it involves actually coding and not manipulating a friendly UI). Some of the issue is that weare busy with other tasks right now.

Modding and mapmaking are a huge part of the community, and this is something that the dev team desperately wants to make available, but it’s not a simple ‘check the ReleaseModToolsToCommunity flag in FrostEd’ situation.

How much experimentation and innovation is allowed amongst the various developers themselves?
A lot more early on in the project as compared to now, though after we get this major release finished there will be a lot more tinkering. It’s hard to combine experimentation with actually finishing particular release.

How will the progression system work?
None of this information has been released yet, but I can spoil some of the surprise here. The main idea behind the system is to reward people for playing. We reward more for winning and reward more for playing multiplayer (1v1, team, or mode-based) as opposed to solo skirmish. We will be doing a lot of tuning on these systems after we initially release them, so nothing is set in stone just yet, and we are being very careful to NOT create any “pay to win” situations.
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Isko na korisnoj poruci:
Aelos03 (28.5.2013)
Stara 28.5.2013, 10:40   #219
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

drugi dio...
Citat:
Are there definite plans for Singleplayer campaigns and other singleplayer modes beyond skirmish?
Here’s everything I can tell you:

We absolutely want to create and support singleplayer experiences beyond skirmish. Additionally, we want more co-op experiences as well. Campaigns, specifically, are a lot of work to produce to quality and it’s even more difficult given the switch to a new engine and all the other issues that arise as part of creation. Every game balance tweak, every pathfinding/movement bug, every AI bug, every feature that gets added or tweaked all complicate the design and creation of campaign scenarios.

So, yes, we are ideating campaigns and how we would produce and release them given the new paradigm of the game, but there’s no way they will be ready at the initial open beta.

What is the max player count the game will support.
This is an interesting question! The backend systems of the game will support over 200 players on a map. That could mean up to 20,000 units and I’m pretty sure the renderer would eventually be unhappy with the constant extreme cases—and that’s ignoring the size of the map (and art and design time required to build it) necessary to support 200 players, their bases, and their units. So for now, we’ll probably focus on 6-8 players maximum and once we get that settled look into potentially expanding it if it makes sense and turns out to actually be fun to play.

Will the maps be designed entirely for team games or will there be FFA maps too?
We will have maps for both.

Will the game have a proper ‘in-game’ menu system or will it be browser based (Battlelog) or desktop launcher?
It will have a proper ‘in-game’ menu system that will support full screen or windowed mode.

How do you plan to manage issue tracking in the new C&C? I would like to use a public issue tracking system where registered users can report bugs or features, vote for them and can follow their development progress. Do you plan to bring in a system like that?
I like the idea of reporting and bugging features, though I’m not sure we’d ever really want to commit to granular reporting of development progress. My suggestion is to bug CIRE about this incessantly so that it stays as a hot community wishlist item.

Zombie general?
Do you mean a general that has an army of zombies? Or a general that is a zombie? If he is a zombie, does that make him the zombie version of an existing or past general (Zombie General Malcolm Granger)? If he has a zombie army, do they have vehicles? Do we need a Plant General to counter him?

Where do you see Command and Conquer one year after the beta release?
I’ll be very honest here… I don’t know. What we release this year is our first stab, and the goal has always been to grow and develop the game hand-in-hand with the community. Because of that, I have no idea today where the game will be in a year, and that’s actually quite exciting. I certainly want it to be an awesome experience, and I certainly hope you are all there enjoying it.

How close did/do you want Genrals to be with simulating a battle field environment from force projection to base establishment and expanding roles (i.e. control of villages, hostage rescue, intel gathering and/or pilot rescue)?
We don’t really want Generals to be a war simulator and get lost in all the details of logistics and deployment and whatnot. The game is a bit more fast-paced with the ‘real’ parts abstracted out quite a bit.

How much Pay2Win will be in the new C&C? Is it possible to get a big advantage over the non-paying members?
We haven’t released the information on the monetization of the game yet, so if I try to go ‘IN DETAIL’ I will be tasered by the folks in marketing. I don’t like being tasered, so I will try and answer this as best I can. Anything that has gameplay affect can be gained through nothing more than playing the game. Real money can be used to speed up the progress on progression or to acquire something (like, say, a general) faster. This is pretty much becoming the standard in Western market free to play games.
Aelos03 (28.5.2013)
Stara 28.5.2013, 10:41   #220
Isko
Deo inventara foruma

treci dio...
Citat:
How much influence have the different C&C fan sites had of the game development until now?
There’s been a lot of influence. You may have noticed that base building and harvesting are back—that was something made quite explicit on fan sites. We had a Community Summit where we collected a lot of feedback on the current game, and we’ve had interaction with the community ongoing since then.

Besides Generals and different cameos and sound packs, what addons can we expect to be able to purchase?
Those are the main things we’ve talked about internally, but any ideas on additional things you’d want to be able to purchase I would send to CIRE and he can route those to the appropriate folks.

Will it be the same server-chaos as in Sim City 5?
Every game wants to make sure the systems work correctly when the switch is flipped ‘on’, but it’s also a good sign when demand exceeds the capacity. So as much as I don’t want the game to fall down, I hope to have the problem of too many people want to play.

Also, when can we get Renegade 2?
This is another case where bugging CIRE could help. Letting EA know there is a real demand for a game like Renegade 2 certainly helps our ability to eventually make it.

How does one eventually become a game producer? What path did you take?
I started in QA almost 20 years ago at New World Computing, which was a relatively small company. The small size meant a lot of opportunity to help in a variety of roles, and I did QA, technical writing (manuals, install cards), design (levels, scripting, systems, balance), production (printed boxes, sales sheets, silkscreens), and eventually project management. It’s hard to get those same opportunities emergently at a larger company, and I was very fortunate to have been in that situation.

Producers, certainly at EA, are more of a management position and the path to become one can be quite varied. Management experience, production experience, and game development experience all help. Many producers get promoted into that role internally (even from places like QA!). The first step is getting your foot in the door—that’s the hard part. Getting to where you want to be once you are inside is usually a lot easier.

Which Heroes of Might & Magic games did you work on?
I worked on Heroes 1 and 2 (QA, design, writing, production), Heroes 3 (advisory), and Heroes 4 (firefighting).

What is the coolest thing that have happened until now in the development of C&C ?
The coolest thing for me was the Community Summit. It was an honor to meet some of the dedicated fans of the franchise and have a chance to just ‘talk shop’ with them for a while.

When can we see and hear some more about the upcoming game, like screenshots, trailers and details?
Luckily for you, E3 is right around the corner!
Aelos03 (28.5.2013)
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Coming soon iMa_NeKo_PljUgU Kompjuteri i film 2539 12.4.2024 22:32
Olympic Games: London 2012 Devilish Soldier Sportske simulacije 49 24.7.2016 23:40
Cities XL 2012 Stranger2 Upravljačke simulacije 41 15.2.2013 0:27
Crkveni Kalendar 2012 - Android aplikacija cubrovic Programi za mobilne telefone 12 19.1.2012 19:24
Emergency 2012 JAZO Strateške igre 0 27.10.2010 16:54

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 12:41.