Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Play > Strateške igre

Strateške igre Potezne i real-time strategije...

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 12.10.2014, 0:06   #1
Thuzar
Član

Član od: 16.6.2009.
Zahvalnice: 3
Zahvaljeno 32 puta na 17 poruka
Određen forumom That Which Sleeps

That Which Sleeps je nov osvrt na "God Game" zanr (igre poput Populous, Black & White itd.) u kojoj igrate ulogu prastarog (zlog) bozanstva (poput onih iz Cthulhu mitologije) sa ciljem da manipulisete svetom i postanete ultimativni vladar istog.

Evo nekih detalja vezanih za igru (preuzeto sa Kickstarter strane):

Citat:
That Which Sleeps is a turn-based strategy game where the player assumes the role of an ancient being who was sealed away in ages past but has now returned to reclaim dominion over the world. However, when you waken you are weak and must lurk in the shadows to avoid a return to your demonic slumber.

This is where That Which Sleeps deviates from the typical turn based strategy formula. Rather than directly affecting the world by building or training troops, you use your power to indirectly influence the world utilizing uniquely designed Agents who can infiltrate the nations of the world, terrorize outlying farms, and perform esoteric rituals to create the perfect situation for your return.

The player must balance an aggressive approach utilizing his considerable power and eager hordes with the need to remain unknown to the Champions and Heroes of the world. This allows for multiple play styles and various meaningful decision paths - all made more unique and re-playable due to the large cast of available agents and awakened demons aka "Ancient Evils". In addition, the world is customized at the beginning of the game as you explicitly lay out how you were sealed away, and what methods you used to manipulate the world in your slumber.

Features:

-Corrupt, conquer, charm, and manipulate - with a fully realized world driven by thematic AIs that follow their own interests you can pursue multiple paths to victory.

-Customize the world with your choices at the beginning of each scenario, choosing an Ancient Evil and selecting his origins and what dire deeds he has wrought on the world.

-Make difficult choices with limited agents, choosing to send your Prophet to rouse the orc hordes or beset Kings with maddening dreams will greatly change the flow of the game.

-Disrupt the Balance of Power by creating famines in the farmland, stoking the flame of old vendettas, or recruiting pirates to the sea.

-Watch the fame of your Agents rise and heroes will begin to hunt them down. Let them fall as scapegoats and keep your name secret, or imbue them with dark power and take the fight back to the heroes.

-Each action you take leaves clues behind that cunning heroes can decipher, eventually leading them to the truth. Kill or corrupt them before they find a receptive ear at court.

-A fully functioning in-game Editor that allows you to create your own scenarios, old ones, heroes, artifacts, and even agents.
KS video:

That Which Sleeps - How Does The World End?

Link ka Kickstarter projektu:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s?ref=category

Igra je, inace, Greenlitovana na Steam-u (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=316173232), i trenutno je prikupila 45,401 dolara (375% od ukupne trazene sume) sto je dovoljno da odbace stari placeholder art (koji se pojavljuje u video materijalu) i ubace potpuno nova graficka resenja u skladu sa tematikom. Sto se tice price, nju ce pisati Mark Yohalem (scenarista igre "Primordia" - http://www.sk.rs/forum/showthread.ph...ight=primordia). Developeri su obecali dodatne rase/agente/heroje/Old Ones, kao i jos bolje animacije i art (dodatno glancanje naslova) ukoliko prikupe jos vise novca.

Poslednja ispravka: Thuzar (12.10.2014 u 0:22)
Thuzar je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza
Pregled sa stablom odgovora Pregled sa stablom odgovora

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 9:02.