Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 8.5.2008, 21:37   #21
grdja
Član

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 101
Zahvaljeno 26 puta na 20 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Killzone 2

Jbg, govorio sam napamet. Razlikuju se samo klokovi, kes, interna memorija, i to sto PS3 ima samo 7SPE umesto 8, i jedan je rezervisan za OS.

I to sto serveri imaju x^n tih PPE+8SPE komboa na jednoj ploci puta x kutija...

SPE su divni za stream procesing, i tako da je i moguca ta prica o renderingu za KZ2, i to ce na kraju dati PS3 vecu snagu od X360... ali realno, G200 mislim da ce ga brutalno gaziti kada obe dostignu svoje puno iskoriscenje.
A Cell je jako tesko pun iskoristiti. Maltene u labaratorijskim uslovima (tj. situacija koja nikada nikom ne treba :P) je IBM uspeo da nadje program koji iskoriscava jedan PPE 8SPE blok celih 98%. Sa malim i kratkim podatcima SPE predu, dok ih single i double precision vec guse do boga. I branch prediction im ne lezi. Tj. tokom vremena ce PPE i SPE preuzeti gro grafickog i render posla i to je jedini future proof koji PS3 ima. Zvuk fizika i sam game code morace da se velikom vecinom oslone na PPE.

Ali tih 256mb rambusa koliko god bili brzi ce *****ati Sony samo tako kako vreme ide.
grdja je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.5.2008, 21:50   #22
Carnex
Veteran

Član od: 15.1.2006.
Zahvalnice: 29
Zahvaljeno 221 puta na 145 poruka

OK, a kakve ovo ima veze sa KZ2?
Carnex je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.5.2008, 22:56   #23
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 10.3.2007.
Zahvalnice: 318
Zahvaljeno 780 puta na 600 poruka

Cell Broadband engine ima jednu PowerPC5 jedinicu i 8 SPE jedinica.
Od tih 8, jedan se koristi kako bi se povecao chip yield(tj. ako se pokaze da je jedan SPE neispravan, taj rezervni ga zamenjuje).
Kada se oduzme jos jedan SPE krajnja cifra SPE-a kojom PS3 rasploze jeste 6, dok primerci u IBM Blade Serverima imaju 7 raspolozivih SPE jedinica.
Cellovi u serverima se ne razlikuju od onih u PS-u 3, osim tog jednog, dodatnog SPE-a.
Dakle, u pitanju je isti primerak Cella.
Dalje, 98% iskoriscenje Cella(ovo mogu i ja da potvrdim, procitao sam istu informaciju) jeste zaista zadivljujuc podatak, kada se zna da Intel i AMD ciljaju na 80% u benchmark programima.
Sto se tice memorije, texture streamingom, streamingom sa hard diska i deljenjem XDR-a i GDDR-a 3, ovaj bottleneck se, maltene, u potpunosti eliminise.
P.S.
Ovo nema direktne veze sa KZ-om 2, ali posto se zna da igra izuzetno raspolaze resursima kojima ova konzola raspolaze, mislim da je ok reci par stvari o hardveru koji tera ovo cudo.Ukoliko se moderatori ne slazu sa mnom, zamolio bih da ovo prebace u PS3 thread ili thread o iskoriscenosti SPE jedinica posto zaista predstavljaju zanimljivo stivo za citanje.
EDIT:
Evo malo screenshotova:
Spoiler za screenz:

I jedan trailer.

Poslednja ispravka: donator99 (8.5.2008 u 23:23) Razlog: jos screenova :D
donator99 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 8.5.2008, 23:40   #24
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

A evo i sta kaze TTP sa Neogaf foruma:
Citat:
TTP kaže:
Demo starts with a bang. Kinda like the E3 demo, you are flying with your comrades towards the war zone. The scale of the scene is amazing. No fog whatsoever hides the busy battleground 200 meters ahead of you. The amount of detail is so high I can barely discern the single elements. As u get close one of the allied flying vehicles ahead of you explodes into a cloud of flaming debris and corpses. You end up flying into it (one of the corpses actually crashes on you vehicles), resulting in a crash landing. Mr Fucking Convoy is first to jump out of the vehicle. You follow and game starts. Before going ahead I looked above me, behind me, towards the other side of the river (I guess it was a river) just to check if there was any less detail around me than there was on the path I was supposed to traverse. There were no such compromises. I could see the buildings standing tall and 3D on the other side of the river. In the sky, there was traffic: vehicles, anti air missiles and stuff.

First thing I noticed graphics wise is the CGI quality of the lighting. It was so non-gamey and realistic it felt real. It's usually easier to impress with dark settings these days, while bright ones look washed out or whatever. Not in this case.

The post-processing muscle of the engine was put to good use with subtle motion blur and the most impressive lens flare effects I've ever seen in a videogame. And when I blowed that bridge with the rocket launcher... WOW. I could see it crumble piece by piece and the dust filling the area, with sun rays raining diagonally through it. It was so realistic in its volumetric authenticity I almost coughed. But apparently that was not enough spectacle for Guerrilla. While the dust was still settling, a flying vehicle came from behind me and went right through it leaving spiralling whirlpools of dust in its trail. That was seriously awesome and a pity most players didn't notice as they where looking in a different direction when that happened. (Note for Guerrilla: add a Gears of War-like press-button X-to-see-cool-stuff-going-on-around-you functionality).

Anyway, I go ahead, graphics keep impressing. Soldiers leave footprints. Animations are smooth and realistic. Detail abound. At one point I was shooting at this Helghast hiding behind a low concrete wall. I could barely see his left shoulder from a corner. I kept shooting trying to hit every bit of Helghast I could spot until it kinda looked like he moved. Is he still alive dammit? I wonder. I look closer and I see a pool of blood expanding on the ground from behind that cover. Yeah, he's dead.

Another detail. Real time shadows. Impressive. Not pixellated anymore and are EVERYWHERE. You see an Helghast shooting from 100 meters ahead? Look closer and u'll notice the muzzle flash sending blinks of his very shadow on the wall behind him. This happens both in dark sections and in light ones. Obviously shadows look more or less dark accordingly.

Fastforward and I'm at the "Sixaxis moment" where I have to rotate a wheel in order to open a steel door. That's a pretty nice implementation of the tilt functionality. You "grab" the wheel by holding both R1 and L1, rotate the controller 45° anticlockwise, release R1 and L1 in order to center your hands on the wheel and grab it again for another 45° anticlockwise spin and you keep doing this until the door is opened. Very nice.

This said, I have a complain to make. While aiming and shooting was spot on, both responsive and with a very good feeling, the controls layout was kinda odd to me. It probably just needs getting used to it, but having the ironsight view on R3 rather than L1 (which is used for cover/crunch) gave me troubles. The good thing is you dont have to keep R3 pressed to stay in ironsight mode. It's on/off stuff. The bad thing is, while pressed behind cover (holding L1), you cannot go straight into ironsight mode by pressing R3. You have to first lean on the top or the side of the cover (meaning having to keep the L stick in the respective direction) and then press R3. This makes sense, and I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I'd have loved to be able to stick to the cover with the press of a button (a la Uncharted/Gears of War) and then pop up in ironsight view with L1. Anyway, controls are still worked on and the option screen seems to allow u to change the layout (default one was "Type A", didn't try Type B or whataver was there to choose from).

Another thing is your companions. When they get hit too much they lay on the ground unable to help you out in the firefight. You can ignore them and keep going or "revive" them by pressing Circle. At times you need them to progress (like you saw at some point in the vids) so revive is not an option but rather mandatory. The thing is reviving them is too fast and easy. You can litterally run by them and press Circle "on the fly". There is no "reviving animation" going on. Hence there is very little risk involved in reviving them. Grated, if they are out in the open it is risky to just reach them, but when they go down they usually do so behind their covers so it's very easy to just run, cure and hide again. They should at least add a brief animation
showing you injecting something in them, so that you are forced to stay exposed for a couple of seconds.

Anyway, other than these very minimal complains, I had a blast. Oh, almost forgot. Frame rate is perfect 99% of the time. Solid 30fps. There are small pauses here and there like you saw in the E3 demo, but they are going to be fixed for sure and they only happen whne game loads next section, never during action. Also noticed some LOD pop-ups on the characters. Not too bad tho. Hopefully they fix this as well. Textures where MUCH better than at E3. Very crisp and detailed.
Stara 8.5.2008, 23:43   #25
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Zatim su mu neki clanovi foruma postavili pitanja.
Pitanja sam boldovao.TTPovi odgovori su obican tekst.

Citat:
TTP kaže:
Awesome impressions TTP. IGN & co. could learn a lot from you

Questions:
- Did you get any feedback from staff about AI being X% implemented/easy mode/god mode?

Nope. I assume it was still early. I even cause a bug at some point (an AI got stuck *inside* a tank it was supposed to leave) and had to restart from a checkpoint.

- Did you have a headset? / How are the sound effects?

Yes, headset. Sound was amazing. Just pressing the trigger was extremely rewarding.

- Is there a manual button config?

No idea. First game had it tho.

- Did you get feedback from staffers about the complaints as mentioned in your impressions?

They did pay attention for sure. I think I was the only one complaining while playing
Whenever I saw something I didn't like (controls, pop-ins, whatever) I paused the game to tell them. Same with the stuff I liked of course. At the end of my session they thanked me for the feedback.
Citat:
TTP kaže:

-Coming from one of the most graphical-nitpickiest of all posters on this board, sounds fucking amazing.

It is indeed. It was seriously unbelievable.

There was virtually no aliasing at all. And we were playing on 37" screens (maybe less) from like 30cm
Citat:
TTP kaže:
-It sounds like the cover system is almost identical (in control) to R6:V, which is good for me.

Questions:

Did/can you jump? How was it?

The lighting/dust filtering. This was one of the things that blew me away about the gameplay videos but I couldn't tell if it was a result of a pre-canned action event or if any smoke cloud caused by the player would yield the same results. For instance; if you throw a grenade and it blows up near those light rays, would the light react accordingly with the smoke and dust or was it pre-canned?

Thanks.

You can jump, with X, freely. I didn't try it much as there was no need to jump anywhere, but it's not like Halo where you can jump over rockets and stuff. I was told if u jump over a small obstacle (like a small wall) it does a vault animation or something like that.

About the light thing, I didn't experiment that much. I only had three grenades and tossed all of them to the Helghasts coming out of the tanks.
Stara 17.5.2008, 11:53   #26
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Nove gameplay snimke mozete naci ovde.
[Gameplay 1, gameplay 2 i gameplay 3]
Stara 19.5.2008, 23:49   #27
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Preview mozete naci ovde.
Fake E3 2005 trailer vs. Real Trailer
Spoiler za poredjenje:

Stara 21.5.2008, 16:52   #28
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Jos slicica.
Spoiler za 56k die:

Stara 9.6.2008, 12:47   #29
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Napomena pre citanja, blind fire je odavno implementiran, reviewer se izgleda zbunio, pa je napisao da blind firea nema u igri, sto nije tacno.
Dakle,
Next gen preview:
Citat:
Guerrilla says that Killzone 2 is living up to impossibly high expectations, but it’s hard not to feel that the game is short on ideas that it can call its own.

Image”The level of anticipation for the 2005 trailer meant that people expected the biggest thing ever to materialize, and what we’ve shown so far, at last year’s E3 and today means that we’re living up to the expectation,” says Steven Ter Heide, Killzone 2’s senior producer. It’s a presumptuous and brash statement given the infamous 2005 E3 trailer, a video that, being predominately composed of prerendered material, made impossible claims for both PS3’s hardware and Guerrilla’s talents. But delivered in Ter Heide’s soft, earnest Dutch accent, it’s almost believable.

And, visually, Killzone 2 looks extremely polished. It doesn’t quite match the unfeasible levels of detail found in that trailer, but it’s certainly smooth. Buddies feature an array of facial expressions and body animations that reinforce their characters on the battlefield. Illumination and smoke effects are subtle and dynamic, too; the lighting allows the muted grey palette to just about avoid monotony, with surfaces exhibiting careful texture and form, while Guerilla’s idiosyncratic take on lens flare adds delicate Technicolor highlights. But it’s the smoke that soon proves the star, billowing thickly and forcing some difficult decisions: explosions tend to hide the enemy away for brief but crucial periods.

The demo, comprising Corinth River, the second level of the game, begins with a dramatic cutscene, based on the one seen at last year’s E3, in which a squadron of airborne landers makes its way through enemy fire towards a landing zone on the outskirts of a shattered city. Once on the ground, the player is engaged in a battle to take the control room for a huge gate that on opening will allow a convoy of allied tanks to progress.

The battlefield itself is designed to instill a sense of chaos and confusion, with blasts detonating all around and a dense soundscape of shouts and gunfire, much in the manner of the Call Of Duty series. Similarly, its aim system feels very similar to COD’s square view down the sights, and encourages the same careful stop-start aim-and-move approach to encounters. It’s with this realization that Killzone 2’s blood and thunder begins to wane: from this demo there’s very little that this game attempts that Call Of Duty 4 hasn’t already achieved with significant success.

But, challenged with the idea that COD4 has come to form a new standard for the FPS, Hermen Hulst, MD of Guerrilla, says: “I’m not going to sit here and talk about the competition. COD is a game that virtually everybody in the office has played through and completed. We know where our game stands, and we’re up for it, definitely.”

Indeed, Killzone 2’s feature list is a checklist of modern shooter stalwarts. The cover system is called ‘lean and peek’, a capability apparently taken from Killzone: Liberation, Guerrilla’s isometric tactical action title in the series for PSP. L1 snaps the player to cover, with the chance to line up shots by peeking before popping up to take them. Strangely, there’s no blindfire option.

A buddy help system à la Army Of Two allows allies to boost the player to otherwise inaccessible places, with wonderfully animated sequences as the player-character pulls his way up, remaining in firstperson throughout. Though they can’t be ordered around, allies can be revived if they fall in battle, with the player accompanied by a squad for most of the game. Context-based chatter from allies and enemies is taken straight from Halo. “So players can understand the context in which the action is going on,” explains Ter Heide. “If you’re standing next to a barrel you’ll hear the Helghast say, ‘Shoot that barrel’, and you know it’s a good idea to move away.”

The action spills into a warehouse, with AI gamely taking cover among its bounties of crates and walkways, but it doesn’t show much propensity for teamwork and flanking, at least on the easy setting that our demo was apparently jammed on. Shooting itself, while powerful to the ears, doesn’t have quite the precision and feedback of Halo 3, nor the swift decisiveness of Call Of Duty, but is otherwise effective. How it sets a rhythm within the full game remains to be seen.

A firstperson view is retained throughout the demo, including the introductory cutscene, part of a careful policy for the game. “We feel that the immersion is very important in this game. It’s you that’s in charge of your actions, not this arbitrary character that’s on the screen,” explains Ter Heide. Again it’s perfectly effective, but does little more than other games, including those in the Call Of Duty series, have already accomplished.

In fact, perfectly effective is the phrase that seems apt to describe all of Killzone 2’s features. The game takes no risks, neither in design nor tone. The explosive barrels, the crate-filled warehouse, the vision blur as damage is incurred, scripted sequences of Helghast fast-roping through roof-lights, the lights that blow out when shot at, the brightly colored wireframe boxes that show the locations of mission objectives; they’re all proven pieces of FPS and 3D world design, and taken together in the context of this much-vaunted game, it’s hard not to come away feeling that Killzone 2 is short on ideas that it can call its own.
Stara 12.7.2008, 13:09   #30
Ocelot
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 3.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 373
Zahvaljeno 991 puta na 533 poruka
Slanje poruke preko ICQ-a korisniku Ocelot Slanje poruke preko Skypea korisniku Ocelot

Novi gameplay video.

Pored toga što bolesno dobro izgleda, sviđa mi se i kako su uspeli da dočaraju osećaj opšteg haosa.
Ocelot je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 4 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Ocelot na korisnoj poruci:
branko999999999 (12.7.2008), donator99 (12.7.2008), Leonida (12.7.2008), SAŠA (12.7.2008)
Stara 12.7.2008, 13:44   #31
Leonida
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 31.7.2007.
Zahvalnice: 2.952
Zahvaljeno 2.018 puta na 1.040 poruka

Igra deluje stvarno neverovatno...Moram priznati da sam stekao pogresan utisak o igri pre nekoliko nedelja.Sve sto vise citam i gledam klipove Killzone 2 , to mi se vise svidja.
Ali ima jos puno da se ceka dok ne izadje...
Leonida je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 12.7.2008, 13:51   #32
SirDuck
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 27.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 821
Zahvaljeno 2.075 puta na 1.080 poruka

Nekako mi smešno zvuče komentari okolnih jedinica, kao da nisu u sred bitke
To mi jedino kvari utisak, sa grafičke strane je super, a ovako nemam pojma kakva je igra tako da nemam šta da pričam
SirDuck je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 12.7.2008, 19:00   #33
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
SirDuck kaže:
To mi jedino kvari utisak, sa grafičke strane je super, a ovako nemam pojma kakva je igra tako da nemam šta da pričam.
Gameplay mehanika je slicna onoj iz Gears of War-a, dakle stop&pop.
Naravno, ovde je to donekle drugacije uradjeno.
Stanete iza nekog zaklona, zatim se "nakritivite", pucate, pa ponovo se vratite u zaklon.
Grafika je nesto najbolje sto su konzole ikada videle(4 SPE sa koriste za rendering i 4xAA, a engine je napisan od nule, kako bi se prilagodio koriscenju Cella za pomaganje RSX-u prilikom renderovanja grafike, i kako bi se zaobisli neki bottleneckovi, pa tako engine koristi deffered rendering i tehniku koja koristi Cell-ove SPE procesore za shading, tkzv. SPE shading).
Ima dosta "destructable" predmeta, kao sto se i videlo iz ovog videa(btw u 720p rezoluciji izgleda mnogo bolje, nego na ovom videu koji je Ocelot postavio, i tada se vide neki sitni detalji, koji se savrseno uklapaju u igru, kao sto je krv koja po realnim zakonima fizike tece iz mrtvog aliena i slicno).
Demo koji je prikazan na proslom E3 sajmu(jedan nivo) je zauzeo cak 2GB, pa tako ni ne cudi izjava jednog od clanova Gerile koji je rekao da je BluRay potreba, a ne luksuz.
Sto se tice multiplayera, ne zna se mnogo, ali Gerila obecava da ce biti vrhunski i da ce se po kvalitetu meriti sa onim iz Call of Dutya 4(priznao je da su svi iz tima igrali tu igru i da je ona imala prilicno visok stepen uticaja na Killzone).Jos nije poznato da li ce u multiplayeru biti dostupna vozila, iako ta mogucnost, zasad, nije iskljucena.
Igra je u razvoju od 2005. i predstavlja jedan od najvaznijih naslova za PS3 u 2009.(zajedno sa FF-om, GoW-om i GT-om ) i bice Sonyev flagship u prvoj polovini 2009.
Tim koji radi na igri je holadnski Guerrilla Games, koji je dosad radio na Killzoneu 1(FPS koji je trebao da bude Halo killer, ali je ispao prosecan) i Killzone: Liberation(jedna od boljih igara za PSP).Trenutno je u Sonyevom vlasnistvu.
Release date je nekoliko puta pomeran i sada je postavljen u februaru 2009.
Tim je posebnu paznju posvetio oruzju, koje je izuzetno detaljno modelovano, a animacija obiluje raznim grafickim efektima.U igri ce biti oko 20 razlictih oruzja.
Stara 22.7.2008, 16:53   #34
Leonida
Deo inventara foruma

Evo nov gameplay video. . . ova igra ce konacno pokazati razliku izmedju PS3 i drugih konzola...samo gledajte tu grafiku , a i AI je dodatno ''ispeglan".

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_8081_en.html
Stara 22.7.2008, 19:36   #35
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Za AI su zaposlili jos nekoliko inzenjera, kako bi i taj segment igre doveden do perfekcije, bas kao i sto je to uradjeno sa grafikom.
Stara 22.8.2008, 14:06   #36
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Botovi potvrdjeni za offline multiplayer:
http://talkplaystation.com/killzone-2-bots-confirmed/
Awesome.

JeuxVideo, 7 minuta singplayera
http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/gc-killzone-...tu-157094.html

Stara 11.9.2008, 20:39   #37
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Flamethrower ce biti u igri.

Citat:
Ever since Killzone 2 was demoed at E3 2005, skeptics and fans alike have been clamouring for proof that the pre-rendered video on display was actually possible. After getting some hands on time with the game at E3 2008, we can say that Guerrilla software has managed to come closer to that lofty goal than anybody could have possibly imagined.

Obviously, the first thing we noticed about the Killzone demo is how insanely good the graphics were. Environments are detailed, lived in, and destructible. The weapons models are so detailed it seems like you could reach into your TV and grab one. Guerrilla promises that the game will run at 720p at 30 frames a second. This was easily the graphical showcase to end them all at E3.

The game takes place directly after the events of Killzone: Liberation for the PSP. The evil Helghast race have made off with a huge stack of nuclear weapons, and have set up shop on their home planet. While the previous Killzone titles have taken place on neutral territory or ISA worlds, this time the ISA is taking the fight to Helghan. The game begins with a massive aerial assault as seen in the latest real time trailer. It seems that the Helghast have found a strange new source of power derived from the planet itself, so the ISA is tasked with capturing the Helghast capital city.

Those looking for tools of destruction will be happy to wield the twelve tools of destruction on display here. The arsenal is varied, but still includes the standard assault rifles, shotguns, and flame throwers. Guerrilla is promising a few extra surprises in this area as well.

Multiplayer is a huge focus of the Killzone 2 experience, and there is a large variety of games types and modes available. Competitive multiplayer will feature up to 32 players in both free for all and squad based modes, with a class based system. There will also be objective based assault modes which will demand teamwork and co-ordination between teams. Players will be given badges of honour for proficiency in different classes such as medic or heavy armour. The game will also undoubtedly support Sony’s new trophy system. Finally, there will also be co-op support for the game, although it is unclear whether the co-op mode will be split-screen or online only.

While the game played great at E3 and seemed nearly ready for release. Guerrilla seems to be taking the heavy hype for the title to heart, and is ensuring that the game is as polished as possible for a February 2009 release. Killzone 2 picked up GamingExcellence’s choice for Best Graphics and Best Overall PlayStation 3 game of show.
http://www.gamingexcellence.com/ps3/...20080908.shtml
Stara 26.9.2008, 22:15   #38
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

Pocela je beta, EU PS3 owneri dobijaju emailovi sa kodovima za betu (*checks Gmail* --> *cries*).
Dobili smo 2 fotke (ceo TV je slikan, znaci nisu framebuffer capture fotke, tako da nemate pravo da se zalite na kvalitet istih : P):
Spoiler za TV shots:

Sad se nadamo da su u betu upali likovi sa Kuroima.
Stara 7.10.2008, 21:05   #39
donator99
Deo inventara foruma

MOAR MOAR MOAR:
Spoiler za framebuffer capture:

Stara 7.10.2008, 21:32   #40
Leonida
Deo inventara foruma

Idi bre , gde je februar... Meni multyplayer deluje kao da ce biti veoma dobar ... A i igra mi deluje bas ispolirano na osnovu svih snimaka koje sam video ...
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 9:02.