Odgovor

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 26.9.2008, 23:32   #2201
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 4.2.2006.
Zahvalnice: 298
Zahvaljeno 1.469 puta na 1.017 poruka
Slanje poruke preko Yahooa korisniku M.C.
Određen forumom Re: DotA

... Updates from previous Betas:

* Poison Powder is no longer exist
* Undying still tiny
* Enigma's ulti doesn't have dark effect (as stated on earlier betas)
* Ezalor's recall: 40 seconds cooldown, and it stops when the target is damaged, if ezalor is attacked the recall is not interrupted
* Coco's Rum is now ulti, 60 cooldown, it gives 3/4/5 seconds of 100% 2x criticals and you don't get any penalty (no more missed attacks) the next seconds.

Dota-Allstars 6.55 Beta 30 Changelogs

Item Changes

* Lothars = Claymore + Quarterstaff + 1400 recipe
* Diffusal Blade = 2xblade of Alacrity + Robe of Magi + 850 recipe
* Sange+Yasha recipe = 500 less ms increase and dmg
* Magic stick now has "energy charge"
* Glyph of Fortification , you can instantly boost your buildings' armor for 4 sec every 6 min now in one of the shops. You don't buy it, just click the icon in the shop.
* Blades of Attack = 650 -> 500
* Gloves of Haste = 550 -> 500
* Armlet recipe = 700 -> 900
* You can buy scrolls of Town Portal in the shops on the side lanes now and some trees were removed. so the area around the shops is way more open now.
* Aegis no longer revives you at the base. you will revive where you die.
* Vanguard grants 50 extra hp
* Heart has 4 extra hp regen

Layouts

* Scourge base was rearranged so base layouts are symmetric again
* Scourge tavern now in top-left of the map
* There is a message displayed whenever someone destroys a tower, "Drake has destroyed a tower", or "The Sentinel has destroyed a tower"

Update from previous Beta

* Dirge: size back to normal

Alleria the Windrunner

* New ultimate, Focus Fire. Seems to give max attack speed for 9 attacks as long as your attacking the target. At max level, you attack for full damage, at level one u do less damage per attack, don't know what the exact percent is, maybe 33%/66%/100%. Thanks God it's changed, the old ultimate is way too IMBA in my opinion ^_^
* Shackle Shot, Windrunner 1st skill is no longer pushes back, it will 'link' two units together and stun them both, hence, shackles... it wont stun nearly as long if there is no unit near by.
* Power Shot, Windrunner 2nd skill, now has a short casting delay, and i think it does more dmg. (360 dmg at max lvl, and -10% damage per target it passes through, or at least the second target takes 324 dmg)
* "Windrunner" now become 3rd skills. Looks like "sprint"gives a 50% ms increase, and 100% evasion for 3/4/5/6 seconds.
M.C. je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 2 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku M.C. na korisnoj poruci:
Irondacha (27.9.2008), LunaticRS (27.9.2008)
Stara 26.9.2008, 23:53   #2202
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Kunkka (Captain Coco) The Admiral Proudmoore Guide, Dota 6.55 New Hero (Beta). I love this hero, so much cooler than Goblin Clockwerk ^-^ With Alleria the Windrunner, they are both Sentinels new ammunition. This hero is Strength type and has some good skills to support his physical attack.

Kunkka the Admiral Proudmoore

The most cool skill is his second one, using a ghostship to draw the enemies if they try to escape. His first skill when activated make you have splash damage. His third skill is mark the spot,marks a hero and leaves an X in its area, after a few seconds(not sure how many) the targetted hero moves back to the X mark. His ultimate gives 2x critical for several seconds, really neat to kill a hero quickly.

Here is more explanation about his skills:

TideBringer
Assuming Tidebringer is on max level, 1 second after tide bringer when activated, it will deal about 300 damage to units in a 220 radius. After damage is dealt, it gives Kunkka an extra 60 damage and an 100% cleaving attack which affects units for around 500 distance. However, this buff only lasts for 8-10 seconds or 5 hits (Like Ursa's Overpower) Great for farming.

Ghost Ship
Slows enemies hit with the ship and draws them closer.

X Marks the Spot
Marks a hero and leaves an X in its area, after a few seconds(not sure how many) the targetted hero moves back to the X mark. Use this to make the blinker enemy cannot escape.

Captain Coco's Rum (ultimate)
When you cast the spell, the targeted ally hero gains 20% bonus ms and a high (100%?) chance to crit for 2x damage. This buff lasts for about 5 seconds. Use it to kill enemy, combined with Mask of Madness, i think this skills is really great.

Tidebringer, great splash damage. Look at the range, even the ranged creeps get hit too! Neat skill for farming.

Ghost Ship, this ship will help you draw the enemies to you, especially when they trying to escape from you. You feel like seeing Pirates of Caribbean with this skill.

X Mark the Spot
. Mark your target, after several seconds he will get back to the X mark. Imagine you do this to a hero that using Town Portal, after several seconds i bet he will back and say WTF?!!!

Captain Coco's Rum, drink the rum and you will feel like a having free Buriza with almost 100% chance to do 2x damage.
Sledećih 5 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku M.C. na korisnoj poruci:
Gordon Freeman (27.9.2008), Irondacha (27.9.2008), ivan91 (28.9.2008), LunaticRS (27.9.2008), Peruzzi (27.9.2008)
Stara 26.9.2008, 23:58   #2203
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Alleria the Windrunner Guide,Dota 6.55 New Hero (Beta). I think this hero will be controversial one. Alleria's ultimate turn her into a tornado, which is a completely flying unit, for several seconds. Flying unit means you can move over trees, hills and has complete sight over it. It means you cannot juke from her while she is using Windrunner. Both with Kunkka the Admiral Proudmoore, they are great additional heroes. And yeah, she is an Intelligence hero, lot of people mistake and assume her as Agility type. I think that's because we're seen her as Traxex.

Alleria The Windrunner

These are her skills:

Shackleshot
Always knocks back the target. If the target hits a group of units or a tree, the struck units (including the target) are stunned for 0/1/2/3 seconds. (700 unit cast distance)

Power Shot
Deals 100/200/280/360 damage to all enemies in straight line. The arrow has vision and knocks down trees in the process. (1200 unit cast distance)

Fight in the Shade
Each unit in the target AoE loses 15/20/25/30% of its maximum health after 1 second. (600 unit cast distance)

Windrunner (ultimate)
Hero morphs into a cyclone and gains 100% evasion and 55/80/105 increased ms for 10 seconds. The hero is effectively a flying unit, can see over trees, fly over them, etc. She can use all her skills while in this form.

She is very good at chasing and ganking. Her ultimate, Windrunner, is incredible for chasing and escaping from ganks. Being able to see and fly over trees means that it is impossible to juke her. Even without her ultimate, Shackle Shot and Power Shot make for great chasing abilities. Power Shot can be used to create shortcuts through trees to catch up with your target.'Fight in the shade' is arguably her worst skill. The AoE is pathetic, and 25% max HP damage isn't much considering the long cast time. A properly aimed Shackle Shot (to ensure the enemy hits other units or trees and gets stunned) is necessary to make full use of this skill. All in all, a fun hero. A bit lacking in damage, but makes up for it with interesting abilities.

Power Shot! It's damages whatever it's through. It's also cut the trees.

Shackle Shot
, stuns the target and everything that collide with it.

Alleria skill, Fight in the Shade. The damage is great, but the long casting time will make this skill easily dodged.

Alleria skills, Windrunner. Look her before using it.

Alleria skills, Windrunner. After using her ulti's. Watch the sudden increase of your sight.

When you turn into Cyclone, you can still use your skill. You can hide into the tree and surprise your enemies.

I rather surprised seeing this. When you turn into cyclone, your normal attack is still working despite your invisible attack projectile. In this picture i use Helm of Dominator to make my attack visible.

* New ultimate, Focus Fire. Seems to give max attack speed for 9 attacks as long as your attacking the target. At max level, you attack for full damage, at level one u do less damage per attack, don't know what the exact percent is, maybe 33%/66%/100%. Thanks God it's changed, the old ultimate is way too IMBA in my opinion ^_^
* Shackle Shot, Windrunner 1st skill is no longer pushes back, it will 'link' two units together and stun them both, hence, shackles... it wont stun nearly as long if there is no unit near by.
* Power Shot, Windrunner 2nd skill, now has a short casting delay, and i think it does more dmg. (360 dmg at max lvl, and -10% damage per target it passes through, or at least the second target takes 324 dmg)
* "Windrunner" now become 3rd skills. Looks like "sprint"gives a 50% ms increase, and 100% evasion for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Poslednja ispravka: M.C. (27.9.2008 u 14:27) Razlog: update iz prethodne poruke
Sledećih 4 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku M.C. na korisnoj poruci:
Gordon Freeman (27.9.2008), Irondacha (27.9.2008), ivan91 (28.9.2008), Peruzzi (27.9.2008)
Stara 27.9.2008, 5:28   #2204
LunaticRS
Starosedelac

Član od: 1.11.2006.
Zahvalnice: 317
Zahvaljeno 77 puta na 63 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku LunaticRS

e super je to... samo klasika...kad se pojavi novi heroj bude mnogo jachi od ostalih...neke promene mi se svidjaju, a neke ne...mislim da mi se nece svideti itemi novi, kao onaj mana stick...

inache m.c. evo zaduzujem te da i u budece postavljas changelog sa nove verzije jer mene inache smara da tamo chitam!
LunaticRS je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 27.9.2008, 10:31   #2205
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

Član od: 19.1.2007.
Zahvalnice: 712
Zahvaljeno 413 puta na 230 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Gordon Freeman

Odlisco M.C. ,sto ce d mi se svidi ovaj prvi ,kontrablinker
Gordon Freeman je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 27.9.2008, 15:40   #2206
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Citat:
LunaticRS kaže: Pregled poruke
inache m.c. evo zaduzujem te da i u budece postavljas changelog sa nove verzije jer mene inache smara da tamo chitam!
It will be done. Ovako je mnogo preglednije, a i sve je na jednom mestu. Evo i da prokomentarisem nekoliko najvaznijih (najzanimljivijih) izmena:

*Buff daggera Po meni extra promena. Bilo je mnogo negativnih komentara kada je nerfovan u 6.50, tako da ce ovaj potez pomiriti obe "struje". Znaci sada ne mozete da blinkujete samo kada vas heroji udare; kripovi (allied, enemy, neutral) i toweri vise ne uticu na to.
*Ezalor changes Mana Leak into Mana Rupture - vise mi se svideo leak, narocito protiv Zeusa. Umesto Ignis Fatuusa tu je Spirit Form - koji cini Ezalora jos boljim support herojem. Tad su mu na raspolaganju jos 2 magije - Blinding Light i Recall. Srecom promenili su da se channeling Recalla prekida ako meta (allied hero) primi dmg, inace... U tooltipu pise da je channeling 3 sekunde a u changelogu 4. Promenjen je i njegov model, tako da sada stari dobri Archi, a stari model koristi kada je u metamorphosis modu, tj. kad upotrebi ulty.
*Enchantress changes Zamena prvog skilla sa ultyjem. Sasvim solidno kada vam je pasivan skill 100% slowing enemy attacks. Ulty nanosi lep pure dmg, + buff base dmg-a. Lepe vesti za ljubitelje gay heroja.
*Brood nerf Samo cu reci - Amin for that.
*Sentry Ward duration 6...3; do you feel the difference Ovo ce dati odredjen buff invis herojima. Kao protivteza uveden je novi item - Dust of Appeareance. Daje true sight u odredjenom Aoe (ne zna se koliki je), ali kosta solidnih 130 golda. We'll see reactions.
*Town Scroll Portal changes Sada ce moci da se kupe i u side shopovima, vise nema cd-a prilikom kupovine istih i prilikom tp-a moci cete da birate u radijusu 300 gde cete tacno da se teleportujete. Prilicno pozitivne promene sto se mene tice, jer nam to sada omogucava multiple teleport!

*Aegis Isto kao i Leoricov ulty ozivljavate na mestu gde ste ubijeni, a ne u bazi.
*Layout Sada su taverne na suprotnim stranama od fontane. Tree (Throne) je blize fontani, kao i mid laneu. Ovaj raspored mi se mnogo svidja, mapa mi je dosta lepsa. New Recipe Shop je sada Recipe Shop 5 i u lane-u je sa ostalima. Ah, da, konacno su i progovorili.
*Last, but not least - imamo msg koji nas obavestava koji srecnik je toweru zadao last hit.

Toliko od mene. Ostavljajte i vase komentare u vezi promena, sta vam se svidja, a sta ne.
Sledećih 2 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku M.C. na korisnoj poruci:
Gordon Freeman (27.9.2008), ivan91 (28.9.2008)
Stara 27.9.2008, 15:47   #2207
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

Ova promena town scrolla je extra ,ovaj dust ce biti zanimljiv(koliko traje?) , i samo me interesuje koliko nova ench 1. magija usporava!

A da a kolko sam video broodka opet nije neso posebno nefrovana smanjen je lifesteal .. al to je opet ko da ima svenov ulti 120dmg lvl 3 + 50% lifesteal + mnooogo kraca regeneravija i duze traje(mislim) ... tako da je i dalje prejaka...
I mreze vise ne treba da je ubrzavaju i da oslabe trecu i bre one pauke da oslabe malo ,bre dva nooka trebaju da bi ih sredili!

Poslednja ispravka: Gordon Freeman (27.9.2008 u 16:13)
Stara 27.9.2008, 16:45   #2208
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Mislim da je dust isti kao i u Warcraftu. Znaci u odredjenom AoE otkriva nevidljive jedinice, kad izadju iz tog prostora - sipak.
Kod Enchantressa je usporenje 40/60/80/100%.
Kako mislis da kod brooda krace traje kad je smanjeno sa 20 na 17.

Download link za najnoviju verziju: http://www.mediafire.com/?l3wdtmzgflz
Stara 27.9.2008, 17:17   #2209
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

Citat:
M.C. kaže: Pregled poruke
Mislim da je dust isti kao i u Warcraftu. Znaci u odredjenom AoE otkriva nevidljive jedinice, kad izadju iz tog prostora - sipak.
Kod Enchantressa je usporenje 40/60/80/100%.
Kako mislis da kod brooda krace traje kad je smanjeno sa 20 na 17.

Download link za najnoviju verziju: http://www.mediafire.com/?l3wdtmzgflz
100%????????????????????????????????????
znaci ne mozes da udaris enc???????????????????????????????????????????

pa cd 45 - 17 = 28 sek cd! ... a to zakiva!
Stara 27.9.2008, 17:19   #2210
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Ma bre...umesto da je udaris 2x ti je udaris jednom... Nije 100% evasion.
Stara 27.9.2008, 17:25   #2211
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

Citat:
Ma bre...umesto da je udaris 2x ti je udaris jednom... Nije 100% evasion.
ma da ja se istripovao ... ali ovako je ona pojacana do nepobedivosti!!!!!!!!!
Stara 27.9.2008, 17:27   #2212
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Njoj je ulty vec bio 90%. Videcemo da li ce da je doradjuju.
Stara 27.9.2008, 17:32   #2213
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

pa ona je i ovako bila prekticno nepobediva ,samo je stari Viper mogao da je dobije dps.om inace samo nook koji se novim itemom hoodom lako sredi ... ona je onda nebobediva!
koje njesra ... sad ce da je nerfuju pa u krug i sve iz pocetka...kako su samo glupi!
Stara 27.9.2008, 17:35   #2214
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Uzmi nju kad igras protv brooda. :P
Stara 27.9.2008, 20:42   #2215
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

Citat:
Uzmi nju kad igras protv brooda. :P
Defnitivno!
Stara 28.9.2008, 0:02   #2216
LunaticRS
Starosedelac

Član od: 1.11.2006.
Zahvalnice: 317
Zahvaljeno 77 puta na 63 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku LunaticRS

mislimda su napravili heroja za mene...windruner mi se chini bolesna...kao opkolete 5 heroja, nemash shansu pobjeci i ti ondako 'ladno uplais ulti i preletis preko shume i josh im mahnesh...
LunaticRS je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 28.9.2008, 0:21   #2217
M.C.
Deo inventara foruma

Ne opalis ulty nego trecu. I ne mozes da letis. Icefrog se zabrinuo da ces mnogo da se izivljavas pa odmah preduzeo korake.

Poslednja ispravka: M.C. (28.9.2008 u 2:16) Razlog: ;)
Stara 28.9.2008, 9:43   #2218
Gordon Freeman
Starosedelac

Citat:
LunaticRS kaže: Pregled poruke
mislimda su napravili heroja za mene...windruner mi se chini bolesna...kao opkolete 5 heroja, nemash shansu pobjeci i ti ondako 'ladno uplais ulti i preletis preko shume i josh im mahnesh...
meni jos gotivnija fora krcenje sume ,sto je to za jurenje heroja po sumi ,a i za bezanje!
Stara 28.9.2008, 10:50   #2219
ivan91
Novi član

Član od: 13.9.2008.
Zahvalnice: 8
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka

Da li neko moze da mi pomogne i da mi prevede ovu recenicu?

>First make sure that you are or are NOT NATTED.<
unapred hvala
ivan91 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Stara 28.9.2008, 11:17   #2220
Kum22
Veteran

Član od: 24.10.2007.
Zahvalnice: 18
Zahvaljeno 50 puta na 30 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Kum22

Ja bi to preveo kao: Prvo budi siguran jesi li ili nisi iza NAT-a. A sto je NAT, to je pitanje za neku drugu temu
Kum22 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Kum22 na korisnoj poruci:
ivan91 (28.9.2008)
Odgovor

Bookmarks sajtovi

Tagovi
dota

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
DotA All-stars Lucic Nemanja Online susreti 79 14.6.2009 22:48
Izrada mapa: DotA Marvel comics edition Adonai037 Mrežne igre 5 1.8.2007 2:03
Dota i Kanter skorpius Akcione igre 24 23.11.2006 6:55

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 22:46.