Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 8.3.2007, 0:49   #40
che daboli guz
Banned

Član od: 23.1.2006.
Zahvalnice: 231
Zahvaljeno 190 puta na 95 poruka
Thumbs up Re: PlayStation 3-Nove Tehnologije-Pojeftinjeje Cijena Igara

Playstation Home bi trebao biti neka vrsta Kaaza-e. A sam Sony ce odluciti koliko i kojih ne legalnih stvari moze biti u upotrebi-zlo.

Ima jos jedna novost igra WarHawk ce biti izdata samo preko online preko PStation radnje I nece imati single player opciju.Time ce biti reducirana cijena za pola i vise.Placat ce se preko kreditne ili PREPAY kartica.

Source: IGN - English translation

Saturday 03 March 2007 - last week the rumour that Warhawk only went by means of the PlayStation download store would be, and multiplayer would only support vogue. From the newest delivery of IGN Weekly becomes clear indeed that Warhawk PSN multiplayer-only game become.

Warhawk supported multiplayer for maximum 32 players, online at this moment. There are several vogues among which Deathmatch, team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and Territory vogue. The game is download store by means of the PlayStation, and in the future we can expect expansions with among other things new vehicles.

For control you can use both the tilt-sensortilt-sensor tilt-sensor and analogue sticks. Also you can adapt own personage and plane. Since there are no singleplayer present, the team whole has been possible focus himself on the multiplayer. According to Dylan Jobe Warhawk have to thus the potential AAA online game become.

Quote:
Warhawk has all or its attention focused on making a triple-A online experience. Phasing out the single player allows the team to really polish multiplayer. Single player just wasn't up to par.
che daboli guz je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke