Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 20.6.2016, 15:02   #17
vetar.
Starosedelac

Član od: 23.5.2008.
Zahvalnice: 246
Zahvaljeno 225 puta na 185 poruka
Određen forumom Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Svet definitivno izgleda malo praznjikavo i sa manje poligona ako se recimo uporedi sa Witcherom 3, ali to ne znači mnogo pošto broj stvari koje taj ogroman svet nudi igraču je veoma impresivan,
mislim samo treba pogledati gifove i videti koliko je zabavno istraživati taj ogromni svet i raditi razne stvari u njemu.

Impresije svakoga koje igrao igru su veoma pozitivne i nisam video da neko navodi kao problem ili manu malo prazniji svet, evo recimo šta je i Eurogamer napisao o igri:

Eurogamer's best of E3 2016

It's perhaps ironic that we decided not to nominate a single game of the show this year, when it would have been an easier choice than usual. Despite a bungled livestream reveal and Nintendo's almost embarrassing focus on this one game in the absence of anything else to talk about, Breath of the Wild was easily the sensation of the E3 2016 show floor, with console-rivalling queues, and it dominated internet buzz too. That's the sheer nostalgic power of the Zelda name, making its first all-new appearance on a home console in five years.

But that's not the whole story. This was also a bold new direction for the series, which has gone full open-world and full RPG in ways that not only seemed to imitate, but actually to exceed in intricacy, the likes of Skyrim and The Witcher 3. Even PC Gamer weighed in to declare it the model of a systems-driven sandbox game - only delivered with the sturdy playfulness and density of design that we expect of Nintendo. In terms of generosity, openness and entertainment value, Breath of the Wild's demo wiped the show floor with all-comers; our own Tom Phillips played it four times without getting close to seeing all of it. Simply magical stuff. (OW)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...est-of-e3-2016

Treba i napomenuti da je demo koji je bio na E3-u predstavlja samo nekih 2% od igre i kao da su NPC-jevi i naselja bili isključeni iz demoa kako ne bi spojlovali priču.
vetar. je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke