qryak
Član

Član od: 1.5.2012.
Zahvalnice: 2
Zahvaljeno 43 puta na 38 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Slusalice

Citat:
Morca kaže: Pregled poruke
Opet se ravnate jačinom zvuka...glasno =/= kvalitet. To što in-ear sluške nude najglasniji zvuk zbog toga što idu najdub5e u uvo i najviše izoluju, ne znači kvalitet. I reći da slušalice imaju najgori zvuk zato što nisu in-ear je retardirano, izvini. Ti, u suštini, na telefon/mp3 player možeš da nakačiš i velike cirkumauralne slušalice...da li to znači da će zvučati lošije zato što ne ulaze u uvo, pa ih ne osećaš "u mozgu"? Ako je tako, proizvođači slušalica bi mogli štošta da nauče od tebe... /s

Proizvođači slušalica i playera su (zavisno od zem5e) čak dužni da upozore da su moguća oštećenja sluha ako se sluša previše glasno sa in-ear (pa i drugim) slušalicama, a u EU je zakonski ograničena jačina zvuka na MP3 playerima, iz istog razloga. Ne bez osnova, sigurno.

Dok te ne pokose kola jer si se zaneo muzikom dok si prelazio ulicu, a nisi ih čuo, ili te neko ne zvizne u glavu jer ti pola sata govori nešto a ti ga nisi čuo (i jedno i drugo mi se zamalo desilo)...

Kao što rekoh, stepen izolacije je stvar izbora...neko želi da ne čuje apsolutno ništa (ako često putuje busom, recimo), a nekom odgovara da može da čuje nešto/nekog (ako muziku sluša dok se bavi nečim, npr., pa hoće da bude sposoban da blagovremeno reaguje na stvari). To što tebi ili nekom drugom više prijaju ovakve ili onakve (i ja nosim in-ear, jer su mi udobnije), ne znači da su alfa i omega.

Anyway...ako je čovek video kakav su tip Sennheiser MX i ako mu odgovara takvo nešto, neka si uzme...za taj novac će ionako teško naći nešto kvalitetnije.
Evo ti šta kažu ljudi koji o ovoj problematici znaju puno više i od tebe i od mene:
Citat:
Earbuds vs. In-Ears: Don't confuse these two. Earbuds are fairly small speakers that simply rest in the outer section of your ear. Probably the most famous example would be the white earbuds that have been provided for free with iPods for about a decade now. Most portable mp3 type players for the past decade have also come with cheap earbuds and don't sound very good. Some earbuds can sound OK, (the white iPod buds actually sound pretty decent), but their one-size-fits-all design makes for inconsistent sound from one ear to the next.
In-ears are different. Their transducers, (speakers), are actually smaller than those found in earbuds. But what sets them apart is the way they sit in the ear. They are intended to sit deep inside your ear canal. Most come with various sizes and shapes of eartips to allow the user to experiment to get the best fit. Given the in-ear is of decent quality, once you get a good fit and good seal in the ear, in-ears are capable of some very good sound quality. No, not as spacious of a sound as headphones. But detail can be very good, and some can even provide a full sound in all areas, (highs, mids, and bass).
Some question whether it's safe to have speakers sitting so close to the eardrums? Long term hearing issues may result? Answer... it can be argued that the opposite may be true, (at least with in-ears)? Technically, it's the volume level that can hurt hearing. Too loud for too long is the culprit. Not necessarily the proximity to the ear. So it could be argued that In-Ears used properly can help avoid some hearing issues. Since in-ears inserted properly can block outside sound, a listener doesn't technically need to turn up the volume quite so loud to compensate for the outside environment. Good sound quality can be heard at lower, "safer," volume levels. As long as one is mindful of not turning up the volume too loud, In-Ears can possibly help avoid some hearing issues.
http://www.goodcans.com/HeadphoneRev...InEars101.html
qryak je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke