Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 12.2.2010, 17:03   #87
ivanza
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 19.7.2006.
Zahvalnice: 148
Zahvaljeno 991 puta na 765 poruka
Exclamation Re: Windows 7 fore & fazoni

So far so good i nema niceg sumnjivog na windows update ali cim se pojavi vrlo je moguce da cu znati koju oznaku moze da nosi jer je moj W7 vec nakrcan sa 800 mb zakrpa.

Edit :
Sada se zna koji update treba izbegavati. Imace oznaku Critical Update KB971033, bice ponudjen do kraja februara i proveravace validnost na svakih 90 dana.

Citat:
The release of Windows 7 'Update for Microsoft Windows (KB71033)' will change the current activation and anti-piracy behavior of Windows 7 by triggering automatic 'phone home' operations over the Internet to Microsoft servers, typically for now at intervals of around 90 days. ... These automatic queries will repeatedly — apparently for as long as Windows is installed — validate your Windows 7 system against Microsoft's latest database of pirated system signatures (currently including more than 70 activation exploits known to Microsoft). If your system matches — again even if up to that time (which could be months or even years since you obtained the system) it had been declared to be genuine — then your system will be 'downgraded' to 'non-genuine' status until you take steps to obtain what Microsoft considers to be an authentic, validated, Windows 7 license. ... KB71033... is scheduled to deploy to the manual downloading 'Genuine Microsoft Software' site on February 16, and start pushing out automatically through the Windows Update environment on February 23. ... [F]or Microsoft to assert that they have the right to treat ordinary PC-using consumers in this manner — declaring their systems to be non-genuine and downgrading them at any time — is rather staggering
http://lauren.vortex.com/archive/000681.html

Sada sam video da sam prilikom nabavke W7 zakrpa sa raznoraznih strana pokupio i taj nezeljeni i instalirao ga neznajuci sta je. Deinstalacija istog je odmah usledila nadam se na vreme jer za sada nije nista promenjeno u activation status. Velicina tog apdejta ce biti oko 1.3 mb.
Prilicno sam siguran da ce ovaj update biti sastavni deo buduceg SP1 za W7.

Poslednja ispravka: ivanza (13.2.2010 u 11:22) Razlog: Update koji treba izbegavati
ivanza je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke