Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 2.6.2018, 11:15   #30437
DeCoy
Intel Inside

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 1.625
Zahvaljeno 11.006 puta na 7.048 poruka
Određen forumom Re: World of Tanks

Evo Plazmo sad WG može da ti legalno perma banuje nalog ako imaš fansajt koji im se ne dopada (za sad samo NA, ne bi me čudilo da promene i EU EULA).

Citat:
9.3.1 you acknowledge and agree that Wargaming retains ownership of the Fansite Content, and any and all derivative works thereof, and has the right to amend, delete, add to or otherwise modify, or to revoke the foregoing license with respect to, any items of Fansite Content at any time;

9.3.6 the Fansite will not post material that is disparaging, illegal or infringes on the rights of any third party or that damages (or that might damage) the reputation of Wargaming or of any of the Games;

9.3.7 except as expressly permitted in this EULA, you shall not rent, lease, reproduce, modify, translate the Fansite Content, or make an adaptation of (including without limitation fiction or visual art), or in any way exploit, any of the Content without our express written permission; and

9.3.8 you must not make, or seek to make, any commercial use or profit out of the Fansite Content (including for example by selling subscriptions to your Fansite) without our prior written consent.

9.4 If you fail to comply with any of the terms set out in this section, we reserve the right to terminate your license over the Fansite Content and also to close your Account.
DeCoy je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke