Stara 4.11.2007, 16:50   #18
Garson
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 12.2.2006.
Zahvalnice: 269
Zahvaljeno 544 puta na 343 poruka
Određen forumom Re: LC Power, Chieftec i generalno o napajanjima

Moram josh neshto da dodam.
Nisam mogao da odolim a da se ne raspitam o Codegen napajanjima.
I evo shta sam otkrio:
Citat:
garson kaže: Pregled poruke
5.What about Codegen PSUs? Codegen cases with PSUs are cheap and popular here (about 50e for case and "400W" PSU). I know they are crap, but how bad really are they?
Thanks guys.
Citat:
jonnyGURU kaže: Pregled poruke
5. Codegen is Codegen and they are pretty bad. Not as bad as Deer or Powmax, IMO, but right there with them.
Citat:
B3Nut kaže: Pregled poruke
I'd definitely push Codegen right down there with L&C/Deer/Allied...we got a few ARK/Codegen cases here at work and the first thing I did was yank the supplies...hacksawed heatsinks, crooked parts, EMI filtration nowhere to be found. I'm still aghast that they get away with selling that crap. I wouldn't be surprised if these power supplies have burned down a house or three.

Todd in Cheesecurdistan
Koji lik.
Citat:
jonnyGURU kaže: Pregled poruke
Fair enough. I've used one Codegen in all of the last five years. Five years ago, we sold them inside Codegen cases, but that was before PSU's were really focused on and I do recall that, at least back then, the Codegens were STILL better than the L&C/Deer/Allied crap.
Znaci shit k'o i ostali kinezi.
Da ne bude zabune, L&C pomenut u jonnyjevom postu nije isto shto i LC Power.

Poslednja ispravka: Garson (5.11.2007 u 10:39)
Garson je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 6 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Garson na korisnoj poruci:
Dusan_BG (10.11.2007), mad_skillz (4.11.2007), Maverick78 (5.11.2007), PAIN (4.11.2007), stesha (7.11.2007), Thumbstone (11.4.2010)