Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 7.5.2009, 23:11   #9
Strelok
Član

Član od: 15.10.2008.
Zahvalnice: 34
Zahvaljeno 73 puta na 41 poruka
Određen forumom Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat

Ne znam zasto ali story-line me strasno poseca na Priboi Story, pretpostavljam da znate o cemu pricam. Ona najava izgleda dobro ali setite se da su nam i Clear Sky obecavali kule i gradove a dobili smo ubagovanu aplikaciju za kidanje zivaca ( hvala bogu patch-evi su ispravili vecinu bagova ). Nisam bas razumeo ovo sa novim teritorijama, hoce li pored starih ubaciti i ove navedene ili ce izbaciti stare i ostaviti samo par novih ( koliko god da su velike mislim da je to los potez )? Pre par meseci sam ukrajincima poslao i e-mail u kome sam predlozio novu igru (naravno znao sam da od toga nema nista ali vredelo je pokusati) i ovde ce te naci deo e-maila, doduse na engleskom posto me mrzelo da ponovo prevodim na srpski :
Hello again. This time I am not going to complain about bugs but I would like to propose you something. All S.T.A.L.K.E.R. fans, including me, would like to see new Stalker game. I have an idea that you might find interesting. The new game should be called "The Chronicles of Strelok" or something similar, and it should have three chapters. Plot of the game should be next:
I Chapter
It should consist of Strelok's coming into the Zone, assembling the group ( Fang, Ghost and Doc ) and learning of the Zone and its secrets ( Brain Scorcher, Factions, Artifacts, Sarcophagus... ). The world around should be constant battle and forming of factions, from whom Strelok gathers information. The end of the chapter should finish with making of protection device and Strelok's first visit to the center.
II Chapter
It should begin in Chernobyl NPP with Strelok who must now come back from the center with the rich loot and share it with the group. Soon Scar will come to action and start chasing the group. The task should be to hide the info they have gathered and find more info about mysterious faction chasing them and while doing that they stumble upon the information about Wish Granter. Group plans another raid to the center. Strelok is skeptical but Fang and Ghost persuade him to go. While Strelok advances to NPP the group is being hunted by Clear Sky and only Doc menages to hide. In the end Strelok is knocked out by large Blowout and turned into S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
III Chapter
Not much can i tell about that. I think it should consist mainly of the same thing as The Shadow of Chernobyl, but with extra content from Clear Sky and some new things made for new game. It should be remake.
World
It Should consist of all the territories shown in previous two games along with the underground levels ( all of them ) plus one or two new ones, so it would depend of Strelok will he go past the Scorcher or by Lake Yantar. I have many more ideas about artifacts, anomalies, story, quests, dialogs, items and features and I would like to see them in the new game, but I am no programmer so I present my ideas to you in hope you would listen to them.
Molim vas ocenite ideju zato sto mi stvarno stalo sta o njoj misle i drugi fanovi S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-a.
Strelok je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Strelok na korisnoj poruci:
ktulu (7.5.2009)