Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 24.4.2008, 11:09   #15
Bogy
Novi član

Član od: 24.4.2008.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Ne mogu da upalim 6233

Za sve koji koriste nokia kad nece da upali! Ugasite telefon. Pritisnete taster za javljanje (zeleni ) taster 3 i zvezdicu i drzite dok palite telefon. Kada se pojavi poruka "FORMATING" pustite sve tastere odjednom. pazite da vam baterija ne bude prazna ili neka bude barem 75% puna. Na taj nacin se telefon formatira na malo jaci nacin ili na engleskom:

Hard Format can be done if your phone is facing any of the problems mentioned below :

1. Blank screen. Phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Installed some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.

Make sure cell battery is atleast 75% charged. If its not then you are putting your cell at risk. If its atleast 75% charged then do the following:

1. Switch off the phone.
2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and '3' button.
3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
4. When the message 'Formatting' appears on the screen, release all of the buttons.

The procedure takes some minutes (approx. 3-4) so dont panic.

Note that you shouldn't switch the phone off or remove the battery when performing either of these operations.

Verujte mi imam Nokia 6120 c i ova operacija je dala rezultate. Vredi probati pre nego sto se odlucite za servis od mesec dana.... Pozzz
Bogy je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke