Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 10.11.2018, 10:47   #10
Aibo
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 30.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 993
Zahvaljeno 3.965 puta na 2.387 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Xiaomi Redmi 6A

GSMarena opisala uporedno 6A i 6 - test. I oni su potvrdili da 6A često štucka, dok 6 kažu mnogo manje. Evo baš taj isečak:

Citat:
The difference in performance between the two phones is more than we'd like to see. The Redmi 6 actually works reasonably well and for day to day use is actually quite usable. It's not a perfectly smooth, stutter-free experience but even when it does stutter, it picks itself up with grace and continues working. For most users, performance on offer here should be satisfactory for the price.

The Redmi 6A, on the other hand, performs rather poorly. It's consistently slow through the UI, with constant stuttering and slowdowns. This makes using the phone an absolute chore, even in its brand new, out of the box form. Pretty much everything you do on this phone is met with some amount of slowdown and stuttering. The performance is simply not acceptable, even for the price.
Mada su malo preterali sa "absolute chore" i "performance is simply not acceptable". Ali dobro, ipak oni mahom testiraju dosta bolje modele i privatno nose flagshipove pa su malo osetljiviji na ovakve stvari od prosečnog kupca telefona jeftinijeg od 100€.
Aibo je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke