player1
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 5.4.2006.
Zahvalnice: 5.416
Zahvaljeno 4.101 puta na 2.675 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Anthem

Ovo me je bas ubolo:

Citat:
Among those who work or have worked at BioWare, there’s a belief that something drastic needs to change. Many at the company now grumble that the success of 2014’s Dragon Age: Inquisition was one of the worst things that could have happened to them. The third Dragon Age, which won Game of the Year at the 2014 Game Awards, was the result of a brutal production process plagued by indecision and technical challenges. It was mostly built over the course of its final year, which led to lengthy crunch hours and lots of exhaustion. “Some of the people in Edmonton were so burnt out,” said one former BioWare developer. “They were like, ‘We needed [Dragon Age: Inquisition] to fail in order for people to realize that this isn’t the right way to make games.’”
Jos se secam klipa od pokojnog TotalBiscuita, gde u videu gde prezentuje ovu igru objasnjava kako nece napraviti review, koliko se smorio igrajuci je. I da mu nije jasno kako se svidela toliko ljudima. Sve ono misleci da nije prevideo nesto.

Retrospektivno, meni je i dalje Andromeda u boljem secanju nego Inkvizcija, kao bolja verzija istog principa open world igre, ali eto jedna je izasla pre a druga posle Witcher 3, plus "MEMES" i tako to ide...

Nesto se mislim... radije bi danas obrnuo Dragon Age 2 nego inkviziciju, uz sve mane koje je imala. Ona boss bitka u podzemlju je bas bila nesto neverovatno.
player1 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke