m1aden
Starosedelac

Član od: 2.12.2012.
Zahvalnice: 175
Zahvaljeno 417 puta na 270 poruka
Određen forumom Marvel's Midnight Suns

Official Reveal Trailer

Citat:
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is a new tactical RPG set in the darker side of the Marvel Universe, putting you face-to-face against demonic forces of the underworld as you team up with and live among the Midnight Suns, Earth's last line of defense. Development of the turn-based role-playing game is led by Jake Solomon, designer of XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2.
Citat:
After centuries of sleep, Lilith, Mother of Demons, has been revived by Hydra through a twist of dark magic and science. Lilith stops at nothing to complete an ancient prophecy and bring back her evil master, Chthon. Pushed to the brink, the Avengers desperately look to fight fire with hellfire and enlist the help of the Midnight Suns - Nico Minoru, Blade, Magik and Ghost Rider - young heroes with powers deeply rooted in the supernatural, formed to prevent the very prophecy Lilith aims to fulfill. Together, they resurrect an ancient warrior - the Hunter, Lilith’s forsaken child and the only hero known to have ever defeated her. In the face of fallen allies and the fate of the world at stake, it will be up to you to rise up against the darkness!
Igra je zakazana za mart sledece godine a na sajtu stoji kounter za predstavljanje i prvog gejmpleja i trenutno je na 4 dana i 1 sat...

https://midnightsuns.2k.com/
m1aden je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke