Stara 27.7.2006, 18:16   #12
>4S_SQUAD<>ULTRA<
Član

Član od: 23.7.2006.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 0 puta na 0 poruka
Slanje poruke preko ICQ-a korisniku >4S_SQUAD<>ULTRA<
Određen forumom Re: Freelancer/tips&tricks

CD is by far your best friend in a missile fight. Because the thing has some "anti-missile" property. If you launch a CD upon incomming missile from your opponement, the CD will rather hit the missile, mine, torp or other CD between you and the opponement. Therefore it'S the best defence you got againts missile.

If you are lucky you may even blow your opponement's missile, mine or torp right in his face. This is not easy to do but with some practice you can achieve this quite often. So if you were using CannonBall missile (also refer as CB) and you died without seeing what did hit you, then now you understand what happened.

Spamming CD in order to destroy anything that get near you is not a good tactic. It may work well againts a so called missile newbies, but you'll get slaughtered by more experienced player. Why? Because if you launch a CD each time the recharge rate's time elapsed, you give your opponement the timing he need to make his missile to hit. Basicaly the opponement will wait between 2 CD to toast you down with a missile. You better be unpredictable than to spam your opponement with CD.

You can also "try" (I say try because it do not work all the time) to protect your own missile with a CD. The point is to launch a CD few sec before you launch a missile. So if your opponement use CD againts your missile, the CD will destroy your protective CD instead of your missile, therefore the missile will get greater chance to hit.

CD can also be used to counter the engine kill (EK) tactic. A CD that hit someone using EK will re-activate his engine, this can be very usefull when you got to fight some that EK alot.
>4S_SQUAD<>ULTRA< je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke