Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 2.5.2016, 15:09   #24
vetar.
Starosedelac

Član od: 23.5.2008.
Zahvalnice: 246
Zahvaljeno 225 puta na 185 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Nintendo NX

I understand that details of NX will not be announced today. However, I would like to ask about the effect of NX in terms of performance in the fiscal year ending in March 2017. There were times in the past when sale of hardware at launch suffered due to the lack of a sufficient number of titles. Can you promise that the launch of NX will be accompanied by a solid lineup of games? We also have the case of Wii U hardware, which was sold at a loss at launch. I would like to know what you are thinking about the cost of NX in terms of analyzing performance for the fiscal year in which NX is launched.

Kimishima:

We will introduce NX concepts and details at another time, so I will restrict my answer to the question asked. You are correct about needing a solid lineup of software. One of the reasons for choosing the launch timing that we did is so that the software lineup will be ready in time for the hardware launch. Not only at launch, but we also need to be able to continuously release titles after launch. We are planning for this to be a platform that consumers can enjoy for a long time.

Next, about how we are looking at cost, we are not thinking of launching the hardware at a loss. When Wii U was launched, the yen was very strong. I am assuming that situation will not repeat itself. Selling at a loss at launch would not support the business, so we are keeping that mind in developing NX.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/160428qa/02.html

Wii U je inače Nintendova prva konzola koju su na launchu prodavali sa gubitkom (imali su dobitak uz jednu prodatu igru),
isto su imali i gubitak sa 3DS-om kada su samo 6 meseci nakon launcha imali veliki price cut kako bi ga spasili u čemu su i uspeli.
vetar. je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke