Lord
Veteran

Član od: 19.12.2005.
Zahvalnice: 26
Zahvaljeno 24 puta na 18 poruka
Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Lord
Određen forumom Re: problem sam memory stickom za k750i

Citat:
USB2 PRO DUO Card Readers are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for all big capacity 1GB and 2GB Memory Stick PRO DUO memory cards (from both Sony and SanDisk) that are for use with the Sony Ericsson W800i as well as the K750i and D750i.

Some customers have had big problems when using the supplied USB cable and phone PC software to manage content on their memory cards... with speed problems, corrupt files, and corrupt cards as well the end result.

We hope this is an issue that Sony Ericsson will address in their firmware releases, especially as we are now able to sell 1GB and 2GB capacities at much better prices .. (can anyone confirm if the problem is fixed in the Sony Ericsson W900i series ? )..

For capacities of 1GB and over, USB2 card readers are really an essential item anyway, because they are many times faster than the USB phone cable for transferring your music, video, games etc, and can be used to safely re-format cards, and can be used as a flash stick for carrying data between mulitple PCs as well as mobile phones and PSP machines..
http://forums.mobymemory.com/shwmess...MessageID=3716
To je samo jedan primjer, i samo jedan link, mrzi me da tražim ostale, čak sam našao i na SonyEricssonovoj stranici gde se pominje problem i kao rešenje preporučuju card reader. Da napomenem da sam imao ovih problema i sa 512mb karticom, tako da se ovo odnosi i na manje kapacitete...
Lord je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke