Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 8.6.2011, 16:31   #140
maremas
Starosedelac

Član od: 26.11.2006.
Zahvalnice: 165
Zahvaljeno 1.210 puta na 500 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Evo sa twittera, Adam_Bhatti odgovara na pitanja.

Citat:
Throwins and goal kicks massive change. Now you flick right stick to select who you want to pass to. Big improvement
Citat:
Nets feel good, not too sure what else to say as happy with the way they behave
Citat:
yes thanks to new ball physics. Shooting overal different to PES 2011
Citat:
tricks as a whole seem same as PES 2011 right now, although I hear it will change.
Citat:
Ball physics are so improved you now see curling and bobbles on passing.
Citat:
player runs are now amazing. Also, zero animation lag in PES 2012. 100% more fluid. Big player run announcement coming soon...
Citat:
please read my timeline as you re-asked. Foul animations look much more realistic. Collision system is fantastic
Citat:
remember ISS 64? Players now have letter grade for abilities for quick view.I.E. Messi A for dribbling, D for defending etc
Citat:
dribbling massively improved thanks to better responsiveness and more animations. Messi is a joy to control
Citat:
No ones asked, but want to confirm stunbling animation has gone, You always stay in control of players at all times. 100% more responsive
Citat:
Yes! catch up bug has gone!Quick players stay ahead and can get way from slow players! More on this in the podcast with examples
Citat:
we played on the hardest, and it was tough. New defensive AI on top teams is tough to break down, first match, no shots on goal!
Citat:
running aminations are back! So players like Messi and Ronaldo have their own, and there are tonnes more that you can assign
Citat:
grass looks more lush. Different cuts for different stadiums promised, and, BIG NEWS, different camera angle for different stadium
Citat:
Correct, in PES 2012 you can see subs warming up, managers moving, and ground staff/camera men walking around the pitch
Citat:
New broadcast cam is wonderful, we never switched to wide. It shows more of the pitch, and sits still like traditional widecam
Citat:
Shooting is more like the older games. More control, and result make more sense. New shooting animations, and new ball physics
i tako dalje...

EDIT!

Citat:
Very easy to hold up play. No more worry about physical contant. No more easy throughball through defence, completely gone!

Poslednja ispravka: maremas (8.6.2011 u 16:41)
maremas je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 7 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku maremas na korisnoj poruci:
allokin (8.6.2011), darcoolio (8.6.2011), dulezmaj (8.6.2011), Nikola Lavrnja (8.6.2011), nikolapfc89 (8.6.2011), Pele10 (8.6.2011), _Dusan_ (8.6.2011)