Stara 29.3.2019, 23:44   #145
Exia
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 18.6.2011.
Zahvalnice: 496
Zahvaljeno 3.055 puta na 1.269 poruka
Određen forumom Re: The Elder Scrolls 6

Citat:
So in today's The Elder Scrolls 25th anniversary celebration panel, the leads at Bethesda Game Studios / Zenimax Online sat down and discussed the past, present and (briefly) the future of The Elder Scrolls franchise. We got our first glimpse at some of the technology that we can expect from BGS's future projects (including Starfield), but more prominently The Elder Scrolls VI. So it seems that they're using a new photogrammetry technology to capture the scenery and make it look more authentic than it their past games, as you can see blow.

Spoiler za slika:

Citat:
Obviously the environment is very reminiscent of Hammerfell, and coupled with the reveal trailer, I think we can put two and two together and pin-point the location of TES VI — either Hammerfell or Ilaic Bay (which is the region that combines both High Rock and Hammerfell). Since Ilaic Bay is home to one The Towers from Tamriel (The Direnni Tower), and said structures have been a key location on most past Elder Scrolls games, I think this is a given.

It is also cool to see that BGS will be adapting Quixel megascan technology to their engine, as you can see here, and they have a new renderer/lighting engine implementation from Enlighten Global Illumination middleware tools (which they are testing in Fallout 76 currently, actually). All in all, I'm just glad that BGS is turning around and improving their engine tech. We already knew they were modifying their physics and animation tools for Starfield, but all of this confirms pretty much an entire overhaul of the Creation Engine.

Also, really nice that they got around capturing (and immortalizing) Shirley Curry as an NPC in The Elder Scrolls VI.

Spoiler za slika:

Citat:
I'm almost convinced that we won't see TES VI until 2024, releasing on the 30th anniversary of the series, with Starfield launching with the next-gen consoles on 2020.
Exia je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku Exia na korisnoj poruci:
Dovahkiin (30.3.2019)