Stara 28.10.2020, 20:37   #1662
dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.485 puta na 3.996 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Citat:
According to three developers, the decision to delay was a swift one after looking at the quality differences between the current-gen and next-gen versions. CD Projekt Red has said that it wants the launch of Cyberpunk 2077 to be perfect, so any perceived flaws are addressed quickly. According to the team, the decision to delay was not even discussed until Monday (October 26), with a decision being reached on Tuesday (October 27). According to Polish labor laws, leadership was not legally allowed to tell the whole team, due to its size of over 1,000 employees, without each individual signing a non-disclosure agreement. To do so would be considered, in terms of relation to stock equity and insider trading, as "leaked insider information."

One developer (who wishes to remain anonymous) told me – and I later confirmed with the PR team – that "about 90 percent of the studio didn't know about this," and that there was laughter and tears because they are excited for people to play their game that has been years in the making.

Speaking with a representative from CD Projekt Red, they confirmed to Game Informer that the Polish law is the reason behind the team at large not knowing about the delay until the day of, in addition to that being a decision just recently made. While this is a standard for many studios outside of the U.S., usually U.S.-based studios have more of a notice regarding events such as a delay.
https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/10...y-of-heres-why
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke