Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 12.4.2019, 22:44   #30
dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.485 puta na 3.996 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Star Wars by Respawn Entertainment

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has a big focus on story, and six narrative designers

Citat:
At Reboot Develop, a games industry event in Dubrovnik, we got chance to chat to omnipresent RPG writer Chris Avellone, during which we did our best to force trick him into revealing all of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order’s secrets.

Unfortunately for us, his mind is far too powerful, though we did get some interesting insight into how Respawn is approaching development on the secretive game.

“I used to work with one of the production staff at Ghost Story Games, then he moved over to Respawn,” Avellone explained, reminiscing about got the freelance gig. “Suddenly he dropped me a line and was like, ‘Hey, we have a project over here that you might be interested in’. I didn’t realise they were working on Star Wars, but I came in and I was like ‘holy shit’.”

Avellone isn’t alone, though. The lead narrative designer is Aaron Contreras, who also led story stuff on Mafia 3. Avellone and Contreras are also joined by four other narrative designers. To put that into perspective, a project like Arkane’s Prey – a multi-layered immersive sim packed with environmental storytelling – had around three, according to Avellone.
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke