Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 24.10.2005.
Zahvalnice: 2.262
Zahvaljeno 1.922 puta na 1.405 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Koji telefon uzeti?

Ovde postoji poređenje S2 i S2+:
http://mobileandphone.com/samsung-ga...0-differences/

Uz čisto poređenje, ide i kratko objašnjenje, između ostalog i ovo:
"The S2 plus uses a different GPU. The S2 plus performed better in many benchmarks...
It's still a mid-range performer overall. 3D performance is expected to be less than the S2."

U svakom slučaju, čudno je ovo imenovanje Samsungovih modela. Mislim da nije prvi put, da je već bilo nekih takvih nelogičnosti.

A evo ovde i zaključak sa navedenog linka:

Citat:
I must say that I was expecting a bigger difference between the two. It seems like Samsung is just trying to make the S2 fresh compare to other mid-range devices on the market. Why not take a very successful device and make it better. This device probably cost much less to advertise, the device name speaks for itself. Some people expected that the SGS2+ would be a much better device, but it seems that the difference are minor. You get much better batter life (must be related to the lower power consumption of the CPU), overall improved performance (but not in 3D games), NFC, GLONASS compatible GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 and Android 4.1.2. Although I need to triple check the Gorilla glass, it’s has the same display, camera and roughly the same external design (roughly).

On the other hand, you can buy the S2 for a lower price and it comes with bigger internal storage quotas than the S2 Plus. I probably won’t be the one to upgrade from the S2 to the S2 Plus, it doesn’t seem to be worth it. we already have the S3 mini and S3, and I personally think that it was easy for Samsung to just refresh its old device and grab some more Knuckles. Both phones will probably get Android 4.2.2 by the end of the year.

Poslednja ispravka: ZoNi (10.2.2014 u 10:42)
ZoNi je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku ZoNi na korisnoj poruci:
Prief Lirator (10.2.2014)