Banned

Član od: 28.4.2009.
Zahvalnice: 162
Zahvaljeno 273 puta na 199 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Win7 64bit zastita?

Citat:
ZoNi kaže: Pregled poruke
U jednom review-u ovog programa kao glavni minusi navedeno je ovo:

Znaš li da li su te dve opcije ubačene ili još nisu?

Ja NVT OS Armor koristim u paru sa NVT EXE Radar Pro-om i mada me je prvi par puta obavestio da je sprečio exploit ovaj-i-onaj,tada kada se to dešavalo (do pre 2-3 meseca,jer prođoh kroz svih 70-tak ß-verzija) ,blokiranje je bilo automatizovano.Custom block rules i menage exclusions , pak , postoje. Ne primetih bilo kakav fp za svo ovo vreme (na Win7 x64).Na njih se obično žale vlasnici večito promenljivog,ali kontinuirano skrljanog Win10.
"Glasniji" u pomenutom NVT-paru je ,svakako,NVT ERP (istina,još uvek sam na staroj 1.3 ß verziji).

P.S.

Help-file samoga programa (OSA) daje neke odgovore :

Q1 - What should I do once I have installed OSArmor?

A1 - Nothing, just use the PC normally, OSArmor will block suspicious processes activity automatically.

Q2 - What happens when OSArmor blocks a suspicious process activity?

A2 - It will display a notification window that will be auto-closed after 5 seconds and it will log the event in the .log file

Q7 - What is the option "Enable internal rules for allowing safe behaviors" in Settings tab?

A7 - It safely allows known safe process behaviors to reduce the risk of encountering a false positive detection.

We highly recommend to maintain it enabled for both beginner and advanced users.

Q9 - Am I protected with just default settings enabled?

A9 - With default settings enabled you gain a good additional layer of defense, it blocks VBS/JS/VBE/WSF scripts, MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/etc exploit payloads, COM/PIF processes, and much more.

This way you drastically reduce the possibility of getting infected by ransowmare, malware, trojans, etc spread via emails, scripts, maldocs, .pdf.exe, etc.

By enabling some or most of the Advanced options (recommended only to experts) you can increase the protection layer.

Q10 - On the Anti-Exploit tab, are also portable programs protected?

A10 - Yes, it doesn't protect only, e.g., SoftMaker Office located in Program Files folder, but also the portable version.

It is same for all the other apps present in the Anti-Exploit tab.

Q11 - I don't see the option, e.g., to block certutil.exe from downloading remote file, where it is?

A11 - That option, among thousands of other options, are included in the "Block suspicious processes" and "Block suspicious command-line strings".

These two options are enabled by default (under Main Protection tab of Configurator GUI).

Q13 - Is OSArmor compatible with other security software?

A13 - Absolutely yes, it is compatible with most Antivirus and security software.

It works perfectly with, just to name a few: Windows Defender, Sandboxie, Emsisoft, Malwarebytes, AVG, ESET, Kaspersky, Windows Firewall Control, etc.

Q14 - Should I exclude OSArmor .EXE files on HIPS software?

A14 - Yes, you should make sure that OSArmorDevSvc.exe, OSArmorDevUI.exe, OSArmorDevCfg.exe and OSArmorExcHlp.exe are allowed/excluded in the HIPS settings.

All OSArmor .EXE files are located in C:\Program Files\NoVirusThanks\OSArmorDevSvc\

Q16 - Should I disable UAC (User Access Control) when I install OSArmor?

A16 - Absolutely no, OSArmor works perfectly with UAC enabled (you should never disable UAC).

Q17 - Is OSArmor compatible with Windows 10 1709?

A17 - Yes, it should work without issues.

Q18 - Is OSArmor compatible with Windows 10 Spring Creators Update?

A18 - Yes, it should work without issues.

Q19 - Is OSArmor compatible with Secure Boot enabled?

A19 - Yes, OSArmor has its drivers co-signed by Microsoft and supports Secure Boot enabled.

Q20 - What happens if I write malformed or incorrect CustomBlock or Exclusion rules?

A20 - The service may crash and may fail to start, make sure to write rules with the correct syntax.

Q21 - What kind of protection offers the Anti-Exploit options?

A21 - With the "Anti-Exploit" module, OSArmor protects a process by monitoring the child processes using smart internal rules, thus blocking the exploit payload.

Poslednja ispravka: torivoje (25.7.2018 u 0:57)
torivoje je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke