Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 12.7.2009, 16:10   #15
toxic
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 16.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 618
Zahvaljeno 875 puta na 758 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Napiši pismo svojim potomcima!

Wikipedija je cudo:
Citat:
The messages and library will be encoded in glass-made radiation-resistant DVDs. Symbolic instructions in several formats will show the future finders how to build a DVD reader.
The satellite itself is a hollow sphere 80 cm in diameter. The sphere is engraved with a map of Earth and surrounded by an aluminium layer, a thermal layer and several layers of titanium and other heavy materials intertwined with vacuum. The sphere is resistant to cosmic radiation, atmosphere re-entry, space junk impacts etc. For its first few years in orbit, KEO will sport a pair of wings 10 meters across that will aid in its spotting from Earth. As the satellite enters the atmosphere, the thermal layer will produce an artificial aurora to give a signal of the satellite's re-entry. The passive satellite will not carry any communications or propulsion systems. It will be launched by an Ariane 5 rocket into an orbit 1,800 km high, an altitude that will bring it back to Earth in 500 centuries, the same amount of time that has elapsed since early humans started to draw in cavern walls.
The satellite has not been built and no contract has been tendered for its construction which makes it doubtful that it will be launched on 31 December-2009. The project received criticism from the European Space Agency.
The project is in doubts that it will ever fly and may be canceled if not launched at the end of the running year.
Znaci, poruke ce biti na staklenim DVD-jima, zajedno sa uputstvom za pravljenje DVD citaca, satelit ce biti vrlo, vrlo izdrzljiv i na kraju ce za oko 50000 godina pasti uz lepi lightshow (aurora)... Nece imati nikakv komunikacioni i pogonski sistem, znaci pasivni satelit u slobodnom padu.
Mada, mozda se nista od ovog i ne desi, posto se mnogima ne svidja ideja.

Poslednja ispravka: toxic (13.7.2009 u 16:02)
toxic je offline