Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 12.5.2010, 1:10   #2
Radiant
Član

Član od: 5.1.2009.
Zahvalnice: 69
Zahvaljeno 21 puta na 15 poruka
Određen forumom Re: The Humble Indie Bundle!

Ne mogu da verujem - skupljeno je preko milion dolara, i neke od igara će ovoriti svoj source code.

P.S. Od pre neki dan dodali su i Samorost 2, pa ima 6 igara u paketu.

Citat:
Humble update: open source extension (5/11/10)

The Humble Indie Bundle experiment has been a massive success beyond our craziest expectations. So far, in just over 7 days, 116,812 generous contributors have put down an incredible $1,060,648. Of this, contributors chose to allocate 30.96% to charity: $328,372 for the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child's Play Charity. I have made a page for the full breakdown including credit card fees in a JSON format here (json).

Now it's our turn to give back. As of 5/11/10, Aquaria, Gish, Lugaru HD, and Penumbra Overture pledge to go open source. We are preparing the sources right now and will be releasing them ASAP. We spent last night preparing Lugaru and it is available now. The code is still a little rough (no Visual Studio project yet, for instance) but hopefully with the help of the community we can rapidly make it more accessible to everyone.

Note, the games will be "free as in 'free speech', not as in 'free beer'": see each license for the full, finalized details as they come out very hopefully this week -- stay tuned. It is the underlying code that will be made available to everyone.

Feel free to continue donating to charity, to the developers, or any combination thereof below. We will still be distributing humble bundles to anyone who contributes.
Radiant je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke