dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.484 puta na 3.995 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Ubisoft Uplay Client

To je napisao Community menadzer.

Citat:
1 - I logged out of Uplay by using the "change user" option and then closed the Uplay launcher
2 - I loaded up steam and launched a Uplay game I own on there
3 - Uplay loaded up to the login screen asking me to enter my login details, on this same screen there was a check box that asked if I wanted Uplay to automatically use my login details when loading a game from steam.
4 - I entered my login details and ticked that box
5 - Uplay logged in and my game started.
6 - I closed my game then closed Uplay.

To check that it worked, I then tried loading up Uplay without using steam and Uplay did not remember that I was logged in (this is as expected). I then closed the launcher and tried running my game through Steam; Uplay loaded up, remembered my account and connected me to my game (this is as expected).

Basically, this means that any time you start your game from Steam, Uplay should automatically log you in and you won't need to remember your Uplay login details, the same way it was possible already to log in to the Uplay website using Facebook or PSN details.

If you ever want to unlink your Steam account from your Uplay account, you can do that through the Uplay website. Just log in and go to your account details page and you'll see buttons at the bottom of the page to unlink any Facebook, Steam, PSN or XBOX LIVE accounts that are linked to your Uplay account.
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke