dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.485 puta na 3.996 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Nintendo Switch

Kakav entuzijazam od strane EA

Citat:
“What I like about Nintendo is that they come to the table with a slightly different approach,” Soderlund explained.

“They’ve done that in the past to great success, and sometimes not so much, but I think unless you’re willing to think about something unconventional, it’s going to be hard to break ground.”

“Nintendo forces us to think differently,” he continued, adding that Switch “challenges conventions," and, "as game makers, makes us think about the platform in a different way.”
As for why EA chose to start with FIFA specifically, Soderlund explained that he feels it’s the brand with the widest appeal.

“It’s our biggest brand,” he said. “It’s the brand that spans across the most markets. It’s the brand that spans the biggest age demographic. It’s a mass market proposition. It’s a game a lot of people want to play.”

Still, Soderlund says FIFA may be just the beginning, adding, “this is our way of showing we’re going to be there. We’re supporting the platform. We are not announcing anything [else] yet, but you can expect us to be there once the platform launches and takes off.”

“We have the benefit of being a platform agnostic company,” he continued. “We will be at whatever platform the consumers are. New hardware is always a positive for our industry. It allows us to push forward.”
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/01/17...itch-at-launch
dex3108 je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke