Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 2.6.2018, 11:54   #18
Васа С. Тајчић
Član

Član od: 24.12.2017.
Zahvalnice: 33
Zahvaljeno 104 puta na 67 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Domaći filmovi na Blu-Ray?

Citat:
player1 kaže: Pregled poruke
Nemacki retro je verovatno stara nemacka sinhronizacija, verovatno od kada je prvi put prikazivan nemackoj publici.
Мало сам се распитао около и ево одговора од човека који зна, у оригиналу:
Citat:
As far as I know, LEPTIRICA has never been shown on German television, neither in West nor East Germany. I'm not 100 % sure, but I think the two German soundtracks are completely new and have been recorded especially for the new Blu-ray edition. One track is labeled as a "retro version", so my guess is they made one version that sounds "older", whatever that means. Germans are used to dubbing, so most of them expect German sound on their DVDs or BRs as well. Discs that only feature the original sound and no German soundtrack won't sell, so many labels will record new German soundtracks to make their product more attractive for potential customers. Fulci's SETTE NOTE IN NERO is another film that was never officially released in Germany which got a newly recorded German soundtrack for its Blu-ray release.

Here is the page of one of the German voice actors involved in the recording of the soundtrack of LEPTIRICA.
http://denis-ruehle.com/Ref.html
As you can see, he is far too young to have done it when the film originally came out.
Дакле, нелегитимно или легитимно, они су се прилично потрудили да ураде две brand-new синхронизације за овај филм.
Васа С. Тајчић je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke