Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 11.4.2010, 13:00   #152
Patton
Deo inventara foruma

Član od: 1.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 157
Zahvaljeno 904 puta na 493 poruka
Slanje poruke preko ICQ-a korisniku Patton Slanje poruke preko MSN-a korisniku Patton Slanje poruke preko Yahooa korisniku Patton
Određen forumom Re: Baldur's Gate

Za sve ljubitelje ovog serijala pojavila se tzv. "Baldur's Gate Collection 1M Edition" verzija, barem sam je ja nasao pod takvim imenom. Evo opisa:

Citat:
This is a special installer. This contains Baldur's Gate I, it's expansion Tales of the Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, and its expansion Throne of Bhaal. The great thing about this installer is that it has been changed by the BGT Mod. The BGT Mod combines both games together using the same items, music, graphics etc. That means you can play BG1 with the better looking BG2 graphics.

You can start a new game in either BG1 or BG2, but if you do make a new character and beat the game in BG1, that character will seamlessly be ported over to the next game, making the entirety of the Baldur's Gate games into one single game.

I have done all of this for you, which included downloading the original games, patches, cracks, and the mod and installing them without problems. Both expansion packs are fully playable as the games pretty much share the same map now. As a bonus, I've also included the complete OST and guides.

I hope you enjoy the game!
Pa ko ime sve originale, moze nabaviti ovu fino nastelovanu verziju
Patton je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 4 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku Patton na korisnoj poruci:
Juraj (11.4.2010), Paladin (13.4.2010), r0nIn (16.4.2010), shrafko (11.4.2010)