Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 8.6.2019, 20:26   #23
DukeofSerbia
Starosedelac

Član od: 21.11.2005.
Zahvalnice: 28
Zahvaljeno 353 puta na 261 poruka
Arrow Overdrajv

Razdvojiću odgovor na dva dela. Prvi je overdrajv, a drugi u lokalno zatamljivanje.

1) Overdrajv
Ima uzasan ghosting

Na internet prostoru Srbije se mešaju pravi duhovi (overshoot tj. artifakti (RTC greške na osciloskopu)) sa efektom sapunice koji se odražavaju u vidu tragova/repova (trailing,
smearing).

Adam Simmons je detaljno objasnio.
https://pcmonitors.info/articles/fac...esponsiveness/

VA paneli, što sam iks puta otkucao, inherentno pate od sporih crno-sivih prelaza – varira od tipa VA panela i same implementacije overdrajva.

Konkretno, NU8000 ne pati od duhova, to je potvrđeno na osciloskopu kod Rtingsa, ali i Francuza, ali da ima određenih problema sa tragovima/repovima/muljanje (kako već
hoćete) je očekivano.

@Marezz

U kojoj rezoluciji igraš? Da li si koristio 1080p ili 1440p na 120 Hz?
Da li si pratio uputstva za podešavanja? Overdrajv se mora podesiti da odziv piksela radio kako treba.
Citat:
The 'Auto Motion Plus Settings' is the menu that controls the motion interpolation and the way the TV deals with judder. This is also known as the 'Soap Opera Effect'. If it is
turned off, the TV won't be able to remove judder from any sources (Blu-ray players, native app or cable boxes). To get the best judder-free movie experience you need to
set the 'Auto Motion Plus' setting to 'Custom', set the 'Blur Reduction' to 0, set 'Judder Reduction' to 0 and leave the 'LED Clear Motion' unticked. This won't add the soap
opera effect.

The 'Auto Motion Plus Settings' also control the NU8000's motion interpolation. Since it has a 120Hz panel, it can interpolate lower frame rate content up to 120Hz. To do so,
set 'Auto Motion Plus' to 'Custom' and increase the 'De-judder' and 'De-blur' sliders. The 'De-judder' slider affects 30 fps or lower content, and the 'De-blur' slider affects 60fps
content. For both sliders, you can adjust the setting to your liking to add more or less soap opera effect.
Zatim:
Citat:
To enable Game Mode, select 'External Device Manager' from the 'General' menu, and then select 'Game Mode Settings'. Set 'Game Mode' to 'On'. For SDR gaming set
'Sharpness' to '0' to remove any sharpening. To enable chroma subsampling when playing from a PC, set the input icon to 'PC' under the 'Input Device Manager' submenu.
I još ovo:
Citat:
On the NU8000 Samsung has added new options for Game Mode including the ability to interpolate lower frame rate games up to 120Hz. To enable motion interpolation select
'Game Motion Plus Settings'. From there you can adjust the 'Blur Reduction' and 'Judder Reduction' sliders to whichever you prefer.
DOPUNA
Pogledaj Darkova podešavanja pa pokušaj i sa njegovom preporukom. Jeste za QLED modele, ali NU8000 je de fakto skoro isto to, samo se tako ne reklamira.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0TlQK_7Wg

Poslednja ispravka: DukeofSerbia (8.6.2019 u 20:40)
DukeofSerbia je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke