Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 2.7.2008, 11:06   #80
NenadN
aka Shon3i

Član od: 2.12.2005.
Zahvalnice: 7
Zahvaljeno 191 puta na 129 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Sledeći nastavak će biti NFS: Undercover!

Citat:
Next NFS will be NFS: Undercover! (Update) Wednesday, 18.06.2008
EA's Chef John Ricitello reveiled some details of the next Need for Speed at the William Blair & Company's annual growth stock conference: The game is called Need for Speed: Undercover and has a very strong mission structure, similar to "The Transporter". Additionally it has a huge embedded storyline, so it gets a narrative touch.

Since Ricitello was pretty disappointed with NFS ProStreet, we can hope that EA will learn from its mistakes. According to Ricitello the Need for Speed Dev-Team in Vancouver had been working for eight consecutive years on a 12 month development cycle. Last summer the team was split and now there are two teams on a 24 month cycle. Unfortunately NFS:Undercover will be only 16 months development time, but the next year's NFS will be a full two-year development cycle.

"We were torturing a very talented group of people up in Vancouver, which makes it harder to be as innovative every year. So, I think we are going to get better from here.

"I'm confident that Undercover is a much better game than Pro Street, and I expect that from this point forward they will do a lot better."

So, we will see what we can expect from NFS: Undercover. Maybe this name is only a working title, but the mission-based gameplay sounds quite promising. Already in Need for Speed Porsche you had to solve missions as the Porsche test driver, which kept you on the road. I think NFS: Undercover could be quite fun, if you have to achieve missions and get a good story behind it.

Update:
Electronic Arts just confirmed that Need for Speed: Undercover will be the title for the next Need for Speed, as well as there has been restructuring of the dev teams. Stay tuned for more...
sors

Citat:
Rumour: Christina Milian in the next NFS? Friday, 13.06.2008
The official announcement of the next Need for Speed game is still missing on the part of Electronic Arts, but after rumours about the Highway-Battle mode something new comes up: actress and musician Christina Milian may will be part of the next NFS!

Supposedly she made a "Mini-Movie" for EA's next Need for Speed game. It's not clear yet, which role she'll be playing in the game, but on the right sinde you see a picture which could be taken at this shooting.

Christina Milian is 26 years old and known from movies like Love Don't Cost A Thing, Man Of The House and Be Cool, as well as several TV-series. In her music career she made 4 albums and 9 singles. We will see how she will perform in the videogame sector and in which form she will appear in the Need for Speed game.

Here you see some more impressions of Christina Milian:

sors

Znaci bice vrela zima
NenadN je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledećih 2 korisnika se zahvaljuje korisniku NenadN na korisnoj poruci:
RUSuper (3.7.2008), taXicity (3.7.2008)