Stara 11.9.2007, 18:40   #2
che daboli guz
Banned

Član od: 23.1.2006.
Zahvalnice: 231
Zahvaljeno 190 puta na 95 poruka
Thumbs up Re: Gran Turismo

Preneseno sa PS3Only:

Tuesday 11 September 2007 - Sony computer entertainment BeNeLux on the press event ' Welcome home ' a richtprijs for Gran Turismo has today called 5 Prologue. Blu-ray Disc-versie van Gran Turismo 5 Prologue will get the richtprijs of 45 euro.

Sony emphasised that Gran Turismo 5 Prologue are, just like for example Warhawk, a real game and much more offers than Gran Turismo 4 Prologue and Gran Turismo HD. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue on 1080p and and contain 40 carriages and 5 tracks twist 60 frames per seconde. Also Gran Turismo will offer 5 Prologue brand-new onlinewereld in which you can race with 16 man. Beside online gameplay GT5 also the new online feature ' GT TV ' offer to Prologue, where you can examine local car programmes. For United Kingdom that for example top Gear will possibly become and for the Netherlands ' the large turn '. These programmes can download you for free and examine.

Downloadbare the version of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue have as yet got no richtprijs, but it is plausible that these will not differ much from Blu-ray Disc-prijs. Downloadbare the version moreover, just like Warhawk, be coupled your PlayStation will be share ID and therefore with friends.

Sama cijena od 45€ za BRD i nije neka pljacka kad se zna da puna cijena biva i po 20 do 30€ vise.Stim da download verzija moze da bude i jos malo jeftinija,sto je svakako za pohvalu!
che daboli guz je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke