Snipe
Starosedelac

Član od: 2.6.2006.
Zahvalnice: 663
Zahvaljeno 485 puta na 289 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Battlefield 2 booster pack problem

Citat:
NjegovaWisost kaže: Pregled poruke
Ne mogu da registrujjem isti Uzeo sam BF2 complete collection, registrovao Bf2 i Special forces, i igram ga, dostigao 2 čina, ali kada odem da registrujem booster pack, prvo mi traži da se log inujem, a kad probam -Address Unintelligible

Slao sam na svoj mejl i ime i šifru, ne griješim nigdje, ali neće... ???
Ovako ide uputstvo sa EA foruma.

Citat:
This appears to be a major problem for some people so here is a step by step guide to activating booster pack content on Battlefield 2. This guide is based on a new user with no account in Battlefield 2 or at EA.com. If you have both a Battlefield 2 (Referenced as Step 2) and EA.com account (Referenced as Step 4) then start at Step 5.

1. Install Battlefield 2 and all booster packs you have
2. Load the game and create your account
3. Go to EA Video Games - Play Online PC Wii Xbox PS2 PS3 and DS Games
4. At the bottom of the screen you will see a REGISTER option, click it and complete the details.
5. Go to www.battlefield.com/activate and click on Battlefield 2 Complete Collection
6. Click on the link at the bottom of the instruction guide.
7. Add your install key into the box and submit
8. Log in using the account you created in Step 4
9. Go to https://account.ea.com/myacct/verify...ite=er&skin=er
10. Login with the account you made in Step 4.
11. Click on "Downloads Info" tab
12. Add the soldier you created in Step 2 into the boxes and submit
13. Your booster pack content is entitled. Go and play Battlefield 2.

This guide is for anyone that buys Battlefield 2 Complete Collection or a booster pack key (Special Forces, Armored Fury, Euro Forces) from a retailer. Buying booster packs from EA Store will entitle your account during the purchase but you will need to attach your Battlefield 2 soldier to your EA.com account (Step 5).

Note: The email address you use to purchase games on EA Store IS your EA.com account.
Linking your Battlefield 2 soldier to any other email address at EA will tell you that you need to purchase the booster packs when you try to play the maps.
Ako ti ni to ne podje za rukom kontaktiraj EA Support pod Contact Us tabom (gore desno) oni ce ti srediti problem.

EDIT: Ne gubis puno ne igranjem tog booster pack-a jer malo igraca ih ima kupljene s toga je i malo servera na kome se igraju booster mape, trenutno je na EA forumu GLASANJE da se booster pack ucini besplatnim ali niko iz EA ne daje odgovor iako igraci naravno podrzavaju tu ideju.
Snipe je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke