Prikaz jedne poruke
Stara 13.5.2006, 9:10   #104
Meho Krljic
Član

Član od: 2.12.2005.
Zahvalnice: 0
Zahvaljeno 44 puta na 21 poruka
Određen forumom Re: "Qzmizam" - Da li su igre umetnost?

Pa, evo, Atsushi Inaba, koji pravi jednu od 'najumetnickijih' igara u current-gen lajnapu (Okami), takodje tvrdi da igre nisu umetnost, sledeci slicnu logiku vec objasnjavanu na ovom topiku:

Panel: In a very recent interview Hideo Kojima said that videogames are not artistic; they are just forms of entertainment with art aspects like character design, like graphics, like narrative, like music. Seeing Okami, it is like an expression of the characterisation so I'd like to hear an opinion about Okami; what does he think about it; if a videogame can be a full a full article of artistic expression? Is there ever a time a game designer can be described as an artist?

Atsushi Inaba: I think that games and art are very different, and that games are not art, and I'll explain why. Art, even though I might not fully understand it, seems something that is more nuanced, whereas games are something that you play, and they have an end condition; a goal. You play through them and experience them. And while I would like for the art of making games to improve and become more nuanced, I don't think something that you play will ever become as nuanced as true art.

Ceo intervju (vrlo zanimljiv) na: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=64663
Meho Krljic je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke