Stara 2.1.2022, 11:29   #195
dex3108
V.I.P. Test Play

Član od: 1.6.2008.
Zahvalnice: 300
Zahvaljeno 8.485 puta na 3.996 poruka
Određen forumom Re: Vesti o igrama

Citat:
I realize that some people who “play to have fun” and who currently form the majority of players have voiced their reservations toward these new trends, and understandably so. However, I believe that there will be a certain number of people whose motivation is to “play to contribute,” by which I mean to help make the game more exciting. Traditional gaming has offered no explicit incentive to this latter group of people, who were motivated strictly by such inconsistent personal feelings as goodwill and volunteer spirit. This fact is not unrelated to the limitations of existing UGC (user-generated content). UGC has been brought into being solely because of individuals’ desire for self-expression and not because any explicit incentive existed to reward them for their creative efforts. I see this as one reason that there haven’t been as many major game-changing content that were user generated as one would expect.
Gamers: Dear Square can you drop various stupid exclusivity deals, give us back some abandoned franchises like Deus Ex, Thief, Legacy of Kain or Sleeping Dogs?

Square Enix: We hear you here are more expensive games and NFTs!!!
dex3108 je sada online   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke