Forum Sveta kompjutera

Nazad   Forum Sveta kompjutera > Test Run > Grafički softver i radovi

Grafički softver i radovi Programi za pregled slika, programi za obradu vektorskih i rasterskih slika, programi za projektovanje, modelovanje i rendering, konvertori; takođe i primeri fotografija i radova

Alatke vezane za temu Vrste prikaza
Stara 9.2.2007, 15:10   #1
oluja
Superb Moderator

Član od: 17.8.2005.
Zahvalnice: 2.926
Zahvaljeno 3.846 puta na 1.160 poruka
Određen forumom Besplatni Photoshop filteri (freeware)

Citat:
The List of 10 best Photoshop plug-ins available for free. There are 1000’s of free Photoshop plug-ins available all over the internet but these 10 plug-ins or plug-ins pack stood out among them. These Plug-ins from third-party developers provide Photoshop users the ability to add even more capabilities to their Adobe Photoshop® software and, in some cases, can make certain tasks easier and faster. Look here to find the latest, greatest and above all free plug-ins from third-party developers. The list is not complied in any order.
1) The Works : Photoshop Plug-In Filters

This filter pack is been around for quite a long time. These Photoshop Plug-In Filters provide the user with a base of very simple effects that can be handy on a regular basis. These simple filters or combination of filters can be used to create many awesome effects. “The Work” filters pack comprises of :

AlphaWorks : 6 filters with various transparency properties
ColourWorks : 20 filters for modifying the colors in your images
EdgeWorks : 20 filters for producing edge/contour effects
ScreenWorks : 30 filters with different screen/mesh overlays
EmbossWorks : 20 filters containing simple emboss variations
SwapShop : 15 filters that "swap" color values in your images
MasterBlaster : 20 filters to "blast" colors giving a strong cast
Mezzy : 15 filters for producing mezzo and grain effects
Kod:
http://www.cybia.co.uk/theworks.htm
2) Vanderlee : Plugins Filters

Vanerlee offers five free and handy plug-ins, which you will find highly useful time to time. Camouflage - The patterns the Camouflage plug-in makes don't have any seams. This means you can use them as textures. You can use the patterns for 3D models or as a background for web sites. They can even be used as a pattern for clothing. The patterns are seamless at any image size. SnowScape - Cover any landscape or object in snow with this Photoshop plug-in. Harmonix - Mix and render harmonic waves with this Photoshop plug-in. Snowflakes - Render falling snowflakes, confetti and other particle effects in Photoshop.
Kod:
http://www.vanderlee.com/plugins.html
3) Deep Paint 2.0

Deep Paint offers a realistic painting experience for digital artists and graphics professionals. Deep Paint integrates stroke-by-stroke artistic photo-cloning, fully editable brush and canvas settings, and paint functionality for realistic and stunning paint effects. Experience thickly textured oils, bold acrylics, and dramatic watercolors.
Kod:
http://www.download.com/Deep-Paint/3000-2191_4-10398243.html?tag=lst-2-7
oluja je offline   Odgovor sa citatom ove poruke
Sledeći korisnik se zahvaljuje korisniku oluja na korisnoj poruci:
tsnena (6.1.2010)

Bookmarks sajtovi

Alatke vezane za temu
Vrste prikaza
Pregled sa stablom odgovora Pregled sa stablom odgovora

Vaš status
Ne možete postavljati teme
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke
Ne možete slati priloge uz poruke
Ne možete prepravljati svoje poruke

BB kod: uključeno
Smajliji: uključeno
[IMG] kod: uključeno
HTML kod: isključeno

Slične teme
tema temu započeo forum Odgovora Poslednja poruka
Photoshop problem!!! Rene Aplikativni softver 32 1.7.2006 19:54
Besplatni Photoshop Carl Jonson CJ Grafički softver i radovi 8 24.3.2006 20:00
Freeware, Shareware, Open Source, GNU GPL... Elementarna Nepogoda Aplikativni softver 5 27.1.2006 19:09

Sva vremena su po Griniču +2 h. Sada je 15:03.