PDA

Prikaži potpunu verziju : Europrix Multimedia Awards (27–29. novembar 2008, Grac, Austrija)

Chivan
8.4.2008, 15:25
Europrix Multimedia Awards

Europrix Multimedia Awards je evropsko takmičenje za studente i mlade profesionalce koji rade na inovativnim projektima u oblasti e-sadržaja i dizajna - koristeći sve medijume i platforme.

Registracija počinje 1. marta, a završava se 31. juna 2008. Za one koji se kvalifikuju, troškovi puta i smeštaja su plaćeni (Graz, Austrija, od 27. do 29. novembra 2008).

"Svet kompjutera" je medijski sponzor ove manifestacije.

Detaljnije o Europrix Multimedia Awards možete pronaći na zvaničnoj prezentaciji (http://www.europrix.org/en_home.html), kao i u zvaničnom pozivnom pismu koje se nalazi u sledećoj poruci.

Chivan
8.4.2008, 15:26
EUROPRIX Multimedia Awards

The EUROPRIX Multimedia Awards are Europe’s competition for students and young professionals who work on innovative projects in the field of e-content and design – using all channels and platforms.

Categories:
Online / Web Projects
Offline / Interactive DVD
Mobile Applications
Games
Interactive Computer Graphics
Content Tools and Interface Design
Interactive Installations
Interactive TV
Digital Video & Animations
Inscape Special Award: Interactive Storytelling
Benefits for Participants
All expenses paid trips to Top Talent Festival in Graz, Austria for all nominees
Adobe® and Microsoft software packages
Europe-wide promotion for all nominees: EUROPRIX book & DVD, RoadshowRegistration start: March 2008
Submission deadline: June 2008

The Top Talent Festival:

The Idea:
Promoting and supporting Europe’s top talents and their highly creative and innovative projects in 34 European countries
Networking platform, development of new business ideas
Promoting technology and innovationOn the schedule:
Keynote Sessions & Workshops with Media and Business Experts
Presentation of Nominated Projects by Top Talent Teams
Top Talent Projects ExhibitionInformation online:
www.toptalent.europrix.org (http://www.toptalent.europrix.org)

The EUROPRIX was established by the Austrian EU presidency in 1998 as an EU member states' initiative and was supported by the European Commission DG Enterprise and Information Society, governments of other countries in the European Union and private industries. Since then, the Austrian government has supported the TTA due to its aim to facilitate the entrance of young creative people in the multi-media sector into business. The contest and related activities are organised by the contest office at the International Center for New Media – ICNM – in Salzburg and its partner organisations in major regions in Europe, in association with leading professional multimedia associations.